It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Acer 1261P Syncing issues?? 
Certif-Eyed!

Hey Everybody,

I recently bought a Acer 1261P 3D Vision certified Projector.. Now I think I am starting to have sync issues.. I am unsure bit I checked the Device Manager and checked the Monitor and it had a Generic PNP Monitor listed there.

So I tried inputting the EDID OVeride I had for the Acer 1261P and that is when my troubles started.. I changed it back to Generic PNP Monitor but I still get a sync issue every 30 seconds or so..

So I am looking to get back to the way it was working before I changed the Device to the Overide EDID.. I tried to find an ACTUAL EDID on the Acer site but they donr have any listed...

I did not get a disk with my Projector and am unsure where to get the Official EDID at Please I need some help. I googled but came up empty..

Also are the Projector fans known to be faulty or something.. I think my Fan is defective and sometimes does not turn on and it shuts down because of it?? Thinking maybe getting a new fan??

Intel i5 3570K @ 4.1ghz / Asus P8 Z68-V Gen3 / Corsair XMS 8gb / eVGA 660 SC GTX / Rocketfish 7.1 SC / 3 - Sharp XR 10XL Projectors / 3 -45" Screen's w/Screen Goo / nVidia 3D Vision / HOTAS Cougar / Thrustmaster MFD's

Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:35 am
Certif-Eyed!

I think my troubles where caused because I did not reboot... I think I solved my issues..

Intel i5 3570K @ 4.1ghz / Asus P8 Z68-V Gen3 / Corsair XMS 8gb / eVGA 660 SC GTX / Rocketfish 7.1 SC / 3 - Sharp XR 10XL Projectors / 3 -45" Screen's w/Screen Goo / nVidia 3D Vision / HOTAS Cougar / Thrustmaster MFD's

Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]