please help. Optoma gt700

tomrip
One Eyed Hopeful

please help. Optoma gt700

Post by tomrip »

Ok everyone, i am loosing my mind. I have a htpc with a geforce gt 430. I am tryign to use whatever drivers or setup is needed to have crt support, and play 3d blurays on older total media or power devd that supports 3d on crt monitors. i have a optoma gt700, and i have installed it as the acer hacked edid. i have removed the bottom prons on my dvi to vga adapter. this supposedly stops making the computer look for the edid of the monitor. i installed the 3d emitter emulator and the 270.61 drivers, then got it to work for just a second. i tested a sbs movie and it was great, only glasses was backwards. popped up said it needed to reboot. rebooted and had to activate the emulator. this time the nvidia 3d setup detected the acer monitor as 3d. so i ran setup, and it never worked. it keeps changing to some crazy resolution at 60 htz. any help would be much appreciated. thanks.

cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)
Which stereoscopic 3D solution do you primarily use?: S-3D desktop monitor

Re: please help. Optoma gt700

Post by cybereality »

What resolution are you running Windows on? Because that projector is 1280x800 and the Acer is 1280x720. So that may be your issue.

Maybe setting a custom resolution @ 120Hz would help (1280x720@120 is possible). Not sure what else would help.

tomrip
One Eyed Hopeful

Re: please help. Optoma gt700

Post by tomrip »

Acer_H5360modded
[MODE1]
HKR,,MaxResolution,,"1280,720"
this should work right. it is what i am using

Return to “NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision Driver Forums”