It is currently Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Ghost Recon Breakpoint open beta 
Two Eyed Hopeful

Breakpoint looks surprisingly good in CM mode with Syndicate profile. I noticed Battleye blocks it though with more recent drivers. I had it working in the Closed beta, but after finally updating Nvidia driver to the most recent version (thanks to Losti & 3DFM!) CM mode was blocked when launching game by Battleye. I just verified reverting back to 425.31 allows CM to work clean again. The Nvidia 3D file Battleye finds and blocks is probably not expected on anything after 425.31, since it is not included by Nvidia anymore, so it is blocked.

Now there is a launch parameter you can use in Uplay that disables Battleye, it worked for me on the newest driver...but not sure if that will work in the retail version. I would really like to try CM unleashed using this method, but don't want to get banned by Battleye for just trying to play co-op campaign in 3D - I don't really have any experience with Battleye personally. If anyone gets CM Unleashed working, please post..

Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:57 am
Two Eyed Hopeful

Just wanted to confirm that CM works on the retail version. Disabling Battleye still works, but I am not using it for Unleashed as I think you also have to disable the Battleye service from restarting after you launch. Regular CM has pretty good depth, game looks amazing in 4K with HDR.

If only I could disable the drones from flying overhead every 5 minutes in this game... :shock:

Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]