It is currently Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 SUGGESTIONS NEEDED Title for 1 catch-all 3D Vision sub-forum 
One Eyed Hopeful

From mid-November onwards, once he's cleared his workload, Neil is going to take a look at the Nvidia sub-section.

Potentially the 3 sub-forums currently in the Nvidia sub-section may very likely be merged into a single sub-forum.

I've posted the following to the MTBS Website Ideas forum (viewtopic.php?f=22&t=23318&p=165110#p165110) :

A question and a request:

...Question: Thinking of just the Nvidia Sub-section, would you want the "S-3D Game Settings (NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision)" merged into a single sub-forum with the other technical topics or do you think it should remain seperate?

...Request: Assuming people do want a single sub-forum (in the Nvidia sub-section), please post suggestions for the title of that single sub-forum...

It would be a massive help if you could post your responses, either in this thread, or via this link:

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=23318&p=165110#p165110

Last edited by P.C.Zen on Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:31 am
One Eyed Hopeful

To get the ball rolling...

My suggestion, which was implemented (and which (because of feedback I've since received) I'm now trying to get deleted/merged with the existing sub-forum) is:

"Nvidia 3D Vision Fixes, Solutions and Troubleshooting"

Suggestions I recieved (in a different thread (from BlackShark)) for titles for two separate sub-forums, while we wait for the potential merge (covering a catch-all technical sub-forum, and the existing "S-3D Game Settings (NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision)" sub-form) :

"3D Vision : Drivers, hardware, software and community tools discussion"

"3D Vision : Games and community fixes"

If you could post your suggestions for how you think a single (Nvidia sub-section) sub-forum should be named it would be a massive help... viewtopic.php?f=22&t=23318&p=165110#p165110

...thanks in advance :)

Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:32 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]