iZ3D 1.10RC2 drivers are out!
2D/3D iZ3D Logo Conversion with Photoforms
Several fixes and enhancements to report including:
– New profiles for Call Of Cthulhu DCoTE, Call of Juarez – Bound in Blood, Drakensang, Rise of the Argonauts, Trine, Tomb Rider Legend, Sims 3, Street Fighter IV, Flatout Ultimate Carnage, G-Force, Empire Total War, Battlestation Pacific, Overlord 2, HAWX.
– Added Stereo Screenshot and Swap L&R keys to Control Center.
– Third-part d3d9.dll support added.
– Added additional Side By Side modes for more recording flexibility.
– Added gap control between views in Side By Side mode to Config.xml.
– Added customizable matrices mode to Anaglyph mode.
– Anaglyph output now use normal colors in mono mode.
– Fixed Witcher, Fallout 3 profiles.
– Improved support for fullscreen YouTube videos (only on Vista with Aero activated).
– Improved table method (updated algorithm for new glasses!)
– DX9/DX10 outputs merged. (NOTE: DX10 support is not available YET.)
– Improved computability with Steam Community on x64 platforms.
– Enhanced Mouse Lock.
– Improved performance with some D3D8 games.
– Screenshot button handling improved.
– Improved key recognizing in Control Center.
– Fixed problems with Runes of Magic, ARMA 2, Rise of Flight, Ghost Busters, Resident Evil 4, Duke Nukem Manhattan Project, Mini Ninjas, Trine, Terminator Salvation (mono objects).
– Fixed shaders analyzing in Resident Evil 5.
– Fixed second window position with StereoMirror output.
Share your thoughts and findings in our discussion forums!
Vadim Asadov, CTO of iZ3D, will be sharing more info about the drivers and the significance of these updates shortly in the above thread. Another positive story is developing as well…stay tuned!