First, I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. For those that celebrate, I’m hopeful you got everything you wanted under your tree this year and are surrounded by loved ones. For those that don’t celebrate directly, do what I do, ENJOY THE SALES!
We just cleared a bug that lets me write news and stories again, so here is the latest.
1. We have a new registration system that registers you on the site, the forums, and the gallery at the same time.
2. We have a new hosting platform with increased stability and security.
3. We have introduced a special MTBS promotional discount code. This code will be visible in your profile if you fill in all the profile fields with valid data. An administrator will validate your profile. Only NDA bound administrators have access to this data, and it will not be sold to outside parties. You will use this discount code when buying products from participating partners at reduced rates.
4. All current and future spambots have been removed from the forums and the site.
5. All users who did not register in the forums are now automatically registered with a temporary username! You will be able to change your user name when you log in the first time on the Account Maintenance page.
6. We got a special Christmas present from Sharky today! A new game scheduling service is accessible at the top of the forum page, complete with a count-down timer that everyone can keep track of.
There are some important bugs still being worked out which is why several of the main menu options don’t work. We expect to have these issues resolved soon enough.
Special thanks go out to Sharky, Watson, and Welder for their hard work. They have not only put in a lot of hours to make this happen, they have been spending their weekends and holiday time to get us to this important stage. Please continue to help our efforts by posting website ideas and submitting bug reports so we can continute to improve mtbs3D.com.
Log in to leave a Comment