It?s a big news day.
First, the latest 162.50 NVIDIA stereo beta drivers have been posted in our downloads section. You got them here FIRST. MTBS would be very appreciative if you didn?t mirror them elsewhere.
Post your results here.
Second, we are launching our first FearedGamers / Meant to be Seen Game Contest!
The grand prize for this contest is a 17″ iZ3D LCD monitor!
Featuring 1280 X 1024 resolution and flicker free stereoscopic 3D gameplay, this is a MUST HAVE item for hardcore gamers. Explosions that blow up outside the monitor and characters that seem to reach outside the screen are just small examples of what this monitor has to offer. Finally, the iZ3D monitor has the advantage of supporting both AMD/ATI and NVIDIA graphics cards with post processing effects.
Here?s what to do:
1) Visit the “Member Benefits” section of MTBS and click on the Game Tournaments link.
2) By following the instructions on the page, complete three tasks to be registered for the event. The registration period is Aug 13th to Aug 22nd.
3) Starting Aug 22nd through Aug 28th, start playing in any of the FearedGamers game servers between 6pm and 8pm Pacific Standard Time (PST). You can find these servers in the MTBS Member Benefits section too.
4) Anytime between those times, Mif, Warface, Kninum, or Welder will drop into the server. If you?re registered in the contest, yell “I am a Meant To Be Seen Feared Gamer!” in the in-game chat. You will be given one entry into the contest for that day! You can have up to 7 contest entries – one per day!
5) On Aug 29th, we will draw a name out of a hat and the winner will receive a 17″ iZ3D monitor!
The more nights you play, the better your chances to win!
If you have any questions, post FearedGamers team and iZ3D for making this happen.
Finally, we want to do something with the Battlefield 2 ranked server. We are going to temporarily take it down because while the other servers are getting lots of action, BF2 is not filling a need right now. Are any of you guys running a populated ranked BF2 server for fun and want to get your costs covered? Maybe we can work something out? Please contact me if you are interested.