THIS took much longer than it should have. It’s hard to believe that Meant to be Seen has been around for thirteen (13) years! 13 sounded like a good age to give this place a much needed facelift. Heck, more than a facelift, a gosh darned overhaul with the best plastic surgeons that money can buy! Ah…dare to dream.
MTBS’ charm has always been to look like a 90’s website (no, we didn’t do that on purpose), so it’s time to bring it up a decade…maybe two – we’ll see.
This is where things are at:
- The whole site has been upgraded to the latest that open source can upload!
- Most of the stereoscopic 3D functionality has been maintained.
- The article comments are properly working (cough, cough – more work being done here).
- The forums have been upgraded to the latest with the latest features.
- Registration has been moved to the forums to make things much easier.
- We think we beat the mail server problem; more user confirmation emails should be getting through now.
- I watched nearly the entire season of Star Trek: Picard.
- We got a spanking new logo!
- and more…
Now I have to warn you all; the place is not where it needs to be yet. We still need to rebuild the downloads section, the forums need to be cleaned up, I’ve got to get a bunch of stuff republished, and some of the site is still looking pretty gosh darned ugly – even for us. BUT…we’re getting there. Thanks for sticking with us all these years.