This turned out great! Each year, the International Future Computing Summit (formerly known as Immersed) runs a Futurists Panel hosted by top media. This year’s moderator was Dean Takahashi, Lead Writer for GamesBeat at VentureBeat.
- Jen Maclean, Head, Worldwide Business Development for Small and Mid-sized Studios in Game Tech at Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Gary Radburn, Director of Virtualization and Commercial VR and AR at Dell
- Jeffrey Shih, Lead Product Manager of Artificial Intelligence at Unity Technologies
- Bebo White, Department Associate (Emeritus) at SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory at Stanford University
- Bill Rehbock; Content Partnerships for Blade Group / Shadow.
Some of the topics covered included the decentralized web, cloud services, cloud gaming, cyberbullying, steps needed for the next era of computing to happen, virtualization, immersive technology, the future of the world wide web, and much more. Lots of fun!
Our favorite moment was when the panelists had an on-stage realization of why they were on that panel versus anyone else. It’s as though the universe suddenly made perfect sense in the Client-to-Cloud Revolution.