This is a gamer driven ratings system for VR drivers (TriDef Ignition, Vireio Perception, VorpX) and native VR games (Oculus Rift, castAR, and more to come). All the criteria are designed to be objective and measurable, so submissions should hold up to public scrutiny.
Remember that ALL submissions require dual camera rendering or true stereoscopic 3D support. 2D+Depth, Virtual 3D, or Z-Depth games are not to be submitted as the criteria and expectations are not the same. This is consistent with our expectations of the earlier GameGrade3D mechanism.
It’s very important to keep things honest so driver and application developers can see what needs to be fixed and improve your VR experience!
Here are some cool things you can do:
- You can attach screenshots.
- You can attach driver profiles.
- You can add comments to individual criteria to elaborate on the issue.
- You can edit your own submissions as things change, or add new ones for different driver versions.
- The new mechanism should be easier to use than GameGrade3D with branched questions.
- New VR feature section that acknowledges unique benefits in native and driver platforms.
- and MORE!
Please share your feedback and ideas so we can make GGVR even better. Remember that this is targeted to advanced VR gamers and software developers. The results should be easy enough for everyone to understand, but submissions do require a sharp eye and a willingness to acknowedge problems that need fixing.
Before making your first submission, please read these instructions first!