Better late than never…Happy (belated) Halloween everyone from the MTBS team!
We have some scaaaaary news for you! GameGrade3D has been upgraded again! WOooooo! Some of its new features include:
- Ability to add screenshots that demonstrate positive samples of games in 3D.
- Much better spacing and field descriptions when entering game results.
- Thumbnails are better proportioned and don’t have as much padding added. Update requires screenshots to be resubmitted.
- List of personal submissions once logged in.
- EDITING! No more starting from scratch every time you want to make a change!
This is still a beta, and some of the functionality isn’t finished yet. For example, while editing, you can change profiles and pictures, but you can’t yet delete them outright. There is also an intermittent bug that in Part II, there will be two check marks that shouldn’t be there. This is a work in progress!
Please post bugs (WooooOooo! Scary bugs!) and comments in the GameGrade3D forum!