Great news for Deus-Ex Human Revolution fans! Originally plagued with a pseudo 3D experience, it has since been patched to properly support stereoscopic 3D on AMD HD3D and Nvidia GeForce 3D Vision solutions. We haven’t tested the update yet, as we are expecting some new display hardware and technologies to test on to arrive shortly.
Updates in the patch include:
- A fix for some players that get stuck on an infinity loading screen in Detroit.
- Fixes for some issues that caused crashes for players using specific firewall or proxy software.
- Additional improvements to counter stuttering in the game.
- Support for Eyefinity in combination with 3D when using interleaved stereoscopic monitors.
- Support for additional brands of stereoscopic interleaved monitors when using AMD graphics hardware.
- Support for Nvidia 3DVision.
- Support for Nvidia Surround, also in combination with 3DVision.
- Improved control over the stereo-3D display in the game (3D strength, Stereo 3D Plane).
- Various performance improvements.
- Fix for ‘moire’ issues seen on billboards in DX11 mode.
- Some changes to try to counter specific driver issues causing crashes in DX11 mode.
This is a great opportunity for fellow gamers to share their results in GameGrade3D. Let’s see if there are differences between implementations!