Tremendous news for everyone! Last month, The S-3D Gaming Alliance and iGO3D put together a series of talks about stereoscopic 3D gaming at Discovery 2011. Just about all the technology leaders in stereoscopic 3D gaming were speaking at this event, and we had a successful exhibit as well.
We have just learned that in addition to the 3D gaming presentations, the entire 3D conference has been made available for viewing on the Internet!
Stereoscopic 3D gamers should rejoice because the full 3D gaming panel was also recorded and is available for online viewing! Moderated by Neil Schneider, Executive Director of The S-3D Gaming Alliance, the panel includes:
- Phil Eisler, General Manager of Nvidia 3D Vision
- Lawrence Wang, VP of Business Development for Dynamic Digital Depth
- David Nalasco, Senior Technology Manager – Graphics for AMD
- David Coombes, Platform Research Manager for Sony Computer Entertainment America
- Robert Hoffman, Senior 3D Product Marketing Manager for Autodesk
Of course, this was just the tip of the iceberg, and days worth of 3D discussions are available online! Please comment below, as we think it’s unheard of to have these competitive movers and shakers at the same table like this.