Some iZ3D news to share today. Release Candidate 2 of their 1.11 drivers our out. Here are the highlights:
- DirectX 10 no longer causes a drastic performance loss on Nvidia graphics cards.
- 3D setup wizard font and crashes problems have been solved.
- ColorCode 3-D output added.
- Individual game profiles have not been optimized.
- The clipping function does not work correctly in DX10 yet.
- The wizard does not appear in DX10 games automatically.
- Wallpaper Creator will sometime generate an error, but it can be ignored as it still works.
- YouTube 3D no longer works, but this is expected to be fixed in a future release.
Check out the new drivers and share your thoughts and findings below.