Thank you all of your continued submissions to M3GA!
While the work continues, here are the M3GA Bug Fixes and Updates as of 04/18/10
- DirectX 9, 10, and 11 submissions for the same game are treated as unique submissions.
- It is now possible to use punctuation like apostrophes in game titles.
- Certification level text is colored on the results page.
- The sections have been re-ordered to help funnel down the results and make submission easier to understand.
- Text has been further adjusted for clarity.
- The results page is better organized.
- There are some additional questions and options when submitting games.
It’s also critical that games are tested while attempting a a combined depth and pop-out experience as described in the S-3D Settings Guide. Unless this is done, many anomalies and errors will go unnoticed.
Further updates and features are in the works. Please continue to share your feedback and ideas in our forums!