Dolby?s Movie Theater List & Beowulf TOMORROW!

Special news and updates by the MTBS team.
PressBot
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by PressBot »

Hello everyone!

I got official word from Dolby Laboratories about the availability of their Dolby 3D movie theaters around the world!

In particular, Dolby 3D movie screens will be available in no less than 12 different countries with 75 screens worldwide in time for the Beowulf[/b] release scheduled for tomorrow, November 16th, 2007.

You can get a complete list of Dolby 3D movie theaters HERE[/b]!

As promised, Tim Partridge will be making a second appearance on MTBS, and we have some other big surprises coming up for you very soon!

With all this S-3D movie theater availability, I?m going to be seeing Beowulf this weekend for sure! Post your reviews HERE[/b]!

Read full article...
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by Neil »

The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

Hello everyone! I got official word from Dolby Laboratories about the availability of their Dolby 3D movie theaters around the world! In particular, Dolby 3D movie screens will be available in no less than 12 different countries with 75 screens worldwide in time for the Beowulf release scheduled for tomorrow, November 16th, 2007. You can get a complete list of Dolby 3D movie theaters HERE! As promised, Tim Partridge will be making a second appearance on MTBS, and we have some other big surprises coming up for you very soon! With all this S-3D movie theater availability, I?m going to be seeing Beowulf this weekend ...

Return to “MTBS News”