Now here's a game I would love to play in S-3D...

Discussion of legacy stereoscopic 3D gaming hardware and software (e.g. NVIDIA XP stereoscopic 3D drivers).
Mel
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Now here's a game I would love to play in S-3D...

Post by Mel »

Mel

Post by Mel »

Wow! Thanks Freke1. Just what I was looking for.

The samples you provided look great on my 22" iZ3D. I'm downloading the demo of the game right now.
Likay
Petrif-Eyed

Post by Likay »

Great tip Freke! I personally love everything that have to do with water and the life in it. :D Downloading here too!

thx
Mb: Asus P5W DH Deluxe
Cpu: C2D E6600
Gb: Nvidia 7900GT + 8800GTX
3D:100" passive projector polarized setup + 22" IZ3D
Mel

Not much luck with the demo...

Post by Mel »

...with the iZ3D driver enabled (v1.05), the game crashes before even getting to the 'splash' screen (pun intended, given the subject matter of the game).

I did play it without stereo 3D...fairly crude graphically. My system is capable of rendering far more detail than this game provides. A bit of a let down, really.

Thanks again for the link though, Freke1.
Mel

What a bizarre game...

Post by Mel »

Thought I'd give it a bit more play time, and during my second mission, I found myself being asked to kill humans and sharks with my trusty knife.

And here I was thinking I'd just be exploring some beautiful underwater settings. :x

Maybe if iZ3D's upcoming driver will allow me to play in S-3D, I may overlook this silliness and buy the full game.
subwoofa
Two Eyed Hopeful

Works with nVidia drivers

Post by subwoofa »

This works with my old 9x nVidia drivers. It's pretty neat in 3D (Crude graphics usually don't bother me much in Stereo.)
I was a little scared of the sharks coming after me, and I got vertigo in the deep parts.
Freke1
Certif-Eyable!

Post by Freke1 »

It's the most relaxing demo I've ever tried - blob blob blob - I might install it again and chill out in the ocean...

Return to “Nvidia Legacy Drivers”