gears of War

RAGEdemon
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

gears of War

Post by RAGEdemon »

Oh My F***ing God this game looks Godlike in stereo.

Everything maxed at standard 1680x1050 @ AF x16 gives 10-50 FPS in stereo on current rig. Well playable except some heavy action scenes, but that is more dependent on the hardware than the driver performance.

I wonder why people don't post more in this section... games just look superb... takes a while to appreciate what the iz3d can do vs nVidia :D
Windows 11 64-Bit | 12900K @ 5.3GHz | 2080 Ti OC | 32GB 3900MHz CL16 RAM | Optane PCIe SSD RAID-0 | Sound Blaster ZxR | 2x 2000W ButtKicker LFE | nVidia 3D Vision | 3D Projector @ DSR 1600p | HP Reverb G2
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by Neil »

Can you upload some screenshots to the gallery? Include hardware and software settings, and it can be an unofficial compatibility submission too.

Regards,
Neil
sharky
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by sharky »

I wonder why people don't post more in this section...
because unlike nvidia, iz3d driver are plug n play... nvidia drivers are: plug, test, change, test, tweak, test, pray, change, test , swear , ,reboot, change, hope, play, open bottle of wine.... :D
KindDragon
Cross Eyed!

Post by KindDragon »

Game menu will be fixed in new version.
RAGEdemon
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Post by RAGEdemon »

Yeah, I'll try and get some screens over the weekend.

sharky: Spot on. No messing about. Even with the latest and greatest engine, simply plug and play.

Thanks Kind Dragon. as always, we iz3d owners really appreciate what the driver team do for us.

BTW, this might not be the best place to mention this, but on the iz3d website, might be an idea to add a updated list of games and the most popular ones supported, make them something like red and bold so they stand out, such as gears of war, crysis, wow, wc3 etc... in my opinion, it will show that the driver is always up-to-date and the driver team are gamers themselves who know what gamers want, not just another run-of-the-mill faceless company...

And possibly make each game name (maybe just the most popular ones) link to a stereo gallery on the iz3d website with a few screenshots of varying sizes for cross-eyed viewing, with a quick friendly guide on how to view with this method. I think that when the prospective purchaser sees these screens, they will be much more inclined to buy into the technology than without... perhaps even point them to mtbs gallery.

From my perspective, more sales = more funding for the dev team = better driver = better experience for everyone = more sales

Just a little suggestion if you wish to consider it ;p
Windows 11 64-Bit | 12900K @ 5.3GHz | 2080 Ti OC | 32GB 3900MHz CL16 RAM | Optane PCIe SSD RAID-0 | Sound Blaster ZxR | 2x 2000W ButtKicker LFE | nVidia 3D Vision | 3D Projector @ DSR 1600p | HP Reverb G2
LukePC1
Golden Eyed Wiseman! (or woman!)

Post by LukePC1 »

sharky wrote:
I wonder why people don't post more in this section...
because unlike nvidia, iz3d driver are plug n play... nvidia drivers are: plug, test, change, test, tweak, test, pray, change, test , swear , ,reboot, change, hope, play, open bottle of wine.... :D
Hey this is nearly exactly how it works...
In the end the user usually changes to an other application - which works. Usually I leave out the wine and reboot a lot more often :wink:
Play Nations at WAR with this code to get 5.000$ as a Starterbonus:
ayqz1u0s
http://mtbs3d.com/naw/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

AMD x2 4200+ 2gb Dualchannel
GF 7900gs for old CRT with Elsa Revelator SG's
currently 94.24 Forceware and 94.24 Stereo with XP sp2!
Likay
Petrif-Eyed

Post by Likay »

sharky wrote:because unlike nvidia, iz3d driver are plug n play... nvidia drivers are: plug, test, change, test, tweak, test, pray, change, test , swear , ,reboot, change, hope, play, open bottle of wine.... :D

how time flies when having fun. :D hahaha.

cheers
Mb: Asus P5W DH Deluxe
Cpu: C2D E6600
Gb: Nvidia 7900GT + 8800GTX
3D:100" passive projector polarized setup + 22" IZ3D

Return to “iZ3D Legacy Drivers”