Commentary, RSS Feeds, Member Submissions

Special news and updates by the MTBS team.
PressBot
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by PressBot »

Hello everyone!

Everyone is tapping me on my shoulder these days! Epic Games, makers of Unreal Engine 3 and Unreal Tournament 3, have signed a deal with Electronic Arts that allows EA to use their engine in more than five upcoming titles under development. This engine is not yet MTBS certified, but I make note of it because the S-3D FPS performance in UT3 was well above average, and I am hopeful the other titles using this engine will fare equally well.

In lieu of some petitions and commentary that I’ve seen posted in different forums, I thought I’d add my two cents to the pile. I wrote a special editorial piece called "To the Power of 3". Read it[/b] and post your thoughts in the forums.

Also, our RSS feeds have changed. We now have separate lines of content for general 3D news, game reviews, interviews, editorial, and press releases. We designed it this way for your convenience, but also to lay down the ground work for members to submit articles to MTBS! I will discuss this more at a later time.

Read full article...
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by Neil »

The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

Hello everyone! Everyone is tapping me on my shoulder these days! Epic Games, makers of Unreal Engine 3 and Unreal Tournament 3, have signed a deal with Electronic Arts that allows EA to use their engine in more than five upcoming titles under development. This engine is not yet MTBS certified, but I make note of it because the S-3D FPS performance in UT3 was well above average, and I am hopeful the other titles using this engine will fare equally well. In lieu of some petitions and commentary that I’ve seen posted in different forums, I thought I’d add ...

Return to “MTBS News”