punkbuster

sharky
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

punkbuster

Post by sharky »

hi guys! i don't know how the situation is with other 3D solutions, but with iz3d solution punkbuster kicks... so i started a ticket on punkbusters site. please do the same to open the chances of online 3d gaming.

----------------------------------------------

Hi!

i have bought a iz3D monitor but i am not able to play online on punkbuster servers. i always get kicked. with the error code "multiple D3d loaded" or something like that. my best friend has the same problem too.. is ther ea solution for that? on www.mtbs3d.com there are more guys reporting the same problem.

thank you
Adam Savage: "I reject your reality and substitute it for my own."
Jamie Hyneman: "It's really cool, but really unusual."

sharky

Post by sharky »

http://www.evenbalance.com/index.php?page=info.php

click on webticket and make your request please.. :)

bye

sharky

Freke1
Certif-Eyable!

Post by Freke1 »

Wrote this:

"Hi

People who use the stereoscopic 3D monitor from iZ3D and their 3D driver get kicked by punkbuster. This is wrong. There are many people who uses 3D setups with Nvidia's 3D driver without getting kicked - the iZ3D driver and use of the iZ3D monitor is currently the best stereoscopic 3D setup so please stop the kicking, thanks.

Kind Regards,"
Neil

Post by Neil »

I added to the list as well. The more posters, the better for everyone.

Regards,
Neil
Likay
Petrif-Eyed

Post by Likay »

post mine in a day or two to prohibit a spamming kinda feeling. Will edit this post when it's done.

cheers
Mb: Asus P5W DH Deluxe
Cpu: C2D E6600
Gb: Nvidia 7900GT + 8800GTX
3D:100" passive projector polarized setup + 22" IZ3D
sharky

Post by sharky »

i got a reply:

10/08/2007 18:03:38 - "Glenn Courington"
Note #2: We're going to need some more information regarding this. What is the exact kick message you are receiving, and what specifically do you mean by nvidia stereo drivers?

my reply:
Note #3: hi! thank you for your reply!

the exact message is "Multiple Direct3d loaded Error". in my case it happens with the iZ3D drivers.

iZ3D drivers and nvidia stereo drivers are 2 drivers used to play games in true stereoscopic 3d. (like in imax cinemas) but if i have the drivers enabled i am not able to join a punkbuster server. obviously playing in S3d is not cheating in any way...

thank you

igor

bye

sharky

sharky

Post by sharky »

Note #4: hi!

it happened again right now with americas army... here is a screenshot:

http://www.mad-sharky.com/3d.jpg

let me explain the image: the left gray screen is the front pannel of the iz3d monitor and the right is what you actually see.. with the glasses on you see it in real 3d with things coming out of the screen. the image is made when iz3d drivers are on...

please help me because i am going crazy with this.. i cant play many games online.. battlefield gives the sme problem.

Fear combat works... there punkbuster does not kick me...

thank you

igor

-----------------------------------

Note #5: While technically the use of these drivers may not be for cheating, if they hook the game in a way that is not allowed, it can be flagged the same as a hack.

I'm sorry, but these drivers at this time are not compatible with PB-enabled servers.

TICKET HAS BEEN CLOSED AND I REOPENED IT...
10/16/2007 02:20:54 - "Igor"
Note #6: hi!

this setting will never change.. it is not possible to have 3D without hacking the game if the 3d is not hardcoded into the game... i and many others have the monitor and cant play online...
strangely FEAR combat works now.. i am not kicked anymore even if i have the drivers enabled... cant the same bunkbuster version be used for the other games too?

if the drivers are obviously not a cheating system cant you build in the support wich allows this specific drivers to work? there are many more than you think using this drivers... if there is a minimum number required for this than i can set up a voting system for it... there are thousends of stereogamers wich use 3D solutions. like HMD shutterglasses monitors projectors and so on.

hope something can be done.

thank you

bye

igor
-------------------------------

NOTE: This ticket is currently closed because the issue is believed to be resolved. Adding another note to this ticket will re-open the trouble ticket.

---------------------------------

i think that this is not a nice behaviour...

please write them and let them know that we exist...

bye

sharky

Return to “General Stereoscopic 3D Discussion”