Warmonger

warface
One Eyed Hopeful

Warmonger

Post by warface »

Hey guys,

I've seen one of the most impressive games that I've had to the pleasure to come in contact with over the last couple years. The game is called "Warmonger". It's a game that is optimized for the Ageia PhysX card. The graphics are absolutely amazing. There are particles flying all over the place in this game.

They had it running on one of our iZ3D monitors, but they only had it in 2D at first. I thought to myself, "Hmmm, I wonder if this game will work on our monitor without any R&D involvement." Sure enough, it did. I was so absolutely amazed, I became speechless. I grabbed David (VP of iZ3D) and showed him. He said it best...."I think this game was built for 3D!" The flying particles were flying out of the screen, the falling objects were falling on top of you, and the gun felt like it was right under my arm.

The developer company is called NetDevils. I plan on contacting them and patting them on the back. The game releases on October 16th and I believe it will be part of a bundle when you buy the PhysX card. I'm going to try and get these developers to join the community and talk to you guys about what they did differently from everyone else. I will also try to get members of MTBS some review units to test this game and get their thoughts out to you as well.

I had to tell someone about this, and I thought the best place to do that was here. One of the many perks of being an MTBS member....First to know about the upcoming diamonds in the ruff.

Thanks guys,

Warface
sharky
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by sharky »

WOWWWWWW ITS AMAZING!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5AUgEqgvIM

i offer as a volonteer for testing.. :D hope to pass the preselection.. ahahah

bye

(say hi to david.. :D)

ps: the coolest thing on this post, wich is even cooler than the game, is the exitement you have of it.. :D its like seeing a 5yo boy with its first toy.. :) think that this is what makes iz3D so strong.. :)
Adam Savage: "I reject your reality and substitute it for my own."
Jamie Hyneman: "It's really cool, but really unusual."

Return to “General Stereoscopic 3D Discussion”