NEW iZ3D Driver Out, MyAlbum Stereo Version Out, New Downloads Section

Special news and updates by the MTBS team.
PressBot
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by PressBot »

Hello everyone!

I am really rushed, so I apologize.

The new iZ3D 1.07 Release Driver is in our downloads section complete with a link to the PDF manual. The driver supports anaglyph for those interested. The downloads section software is getting upgraded too, so I apologize if it isn’t looking quite right just yet. I will be creating a special gallery section for you to submit anomaly screen shots and detailed bug submissions to help the iZ3D driver development team later today.

The MTBS File Exchange is no longer available because there are some security concerns with allowing members to upload directly to the site, but we are considering different options.

The latest version of MyAlbum that features iZ3D native support is also in the downloads section, and I will be adding more files later.

Sorry for the site occasionally going down, we have again hit our traffic limitations mid-month.

Read full article...
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by Neil »

The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

Hello everyone! I am really rushed, so I apologize. The new iZ3D 1.07 Release Driver is in our downloads section complete with a link to the PDF manual. The driver supports anaglyph for those interested. The downloads section software is getting upgraded too, so I apologize if it isn’t looking quite right just yet. I will be creating a special gallery section for you to submit anomaly screen shots and detailed bug submissions to help the iZ3D driver development team later today. The MTBS File Exchange is no longer available because there are some security concerns with allowing members to ...

Return to “MTBS News”