Homeworld Series

Denaris
Two Eyed Hopeful

Homeworld Series

Post by Denaris »

The original Homeworld was a 3d rts in space that had amazing atmosphere and story telling. I felt like I was in the middle of an epic. If you haven't played this game, you should

Link to my mtbs post:
http://forums.relicnews.com/showthread. ... ost2479512

By the way, your signature is cut off because it is too big. You know that the web recommends a smaller sig as a standard, right?
Silversurfer
Golden Eyed Wiseman! (or woman!)

Re: Homeworld Series

Post by Silversurfer »

Denaris wrote:The original Homeworld was a 3d rts in space that had amazing atmosphere and story telling. I felt like I was in the middle of an epic. If you haven't played this game, you should...
Here, here, I'm a fan having played Homeworld & Cataclysm & I'm about to install Homeworld 2 as I never finished it due to one extremely hard mission (which i refused to cheat with a trainer), :) hope it works with shutter glasses.

Cheers
Got a release or 3D news story to share? Email press@mtbs3D.com, and we'll put it up!

LukePC1

Post by LukePC1 »

Denaris wrote:The original Homeworld was a 3d rts in space that had amazing atmosphere and story telling. I felt like I was in the middle of an epic. If you haven't played this game, you should

Link to my mtbs post:
http://forums.relicnews.com/showthread. ... ost2479512

By the way, your signature is cut off because it is too big. You know that the web recommends a smaller sig as a standard, right?
The link seems to be dead :-(

@ homeworld: I had it once, but was never good at it. I disliked very much, that it was 3D on a 2D monitor. You couldn't judge distances and went crazy. This would change with 3D...
Play Nations at WAR with this code to get 5.000$ as a Starterbonus:
ayqz1u0s
http://mtbs3d.com/naw/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

AMD x2 4200+ 2gb Dualchannel
GF 7900gs for old CRT with Elsa Revelator SG's
currently 94.24 Forceware and 94.24 Stereo with XP sp2!
Silversurfer

Post by Silversurfer »

Silversurfer wrote:
Denaris wrote:... hope it works with shutter glasses.....
No joy when I tried to run this on the NVIDIA 3-D drivers. It wants to install directX 9b and I get a blue screen of death (nva_mini.sys), which has something to do with the pool page errors. I'm going to try it in Vista with anaglyph.
Got a release or 3D news story to share? Email press@mtbs3D.com, and we'll put it up!

BlackShark
Certif-Eyable!

Post by BlackShark »

I reinstalled Homeworld 2 recently, works in widescreen with some tweaks, but my main issue it that it produces a small lag roughly every 5 seconds and i don't know why. and my game is in french and the french voice acting is, hum well... rubbish...
I didn't try it in 3D though.

Return to “General Stereoscopic 3D Discussion”