3dstereo.com Order problems

Don't know the first thing about S-3D? Just bought your first pair of 3D glasses? Trying to figure out what to buy? Post HERE!
FordRacer888
One Eyed Hopeful

3dstereo.com Order problems

Post by FordRacer888 »

Hi, I'm new to the forums, but I was wondering if anyone else is having trouble ordering from 3dstereo.com? I ordered some glasses and filters from them at the end of December, and they are still yet to post them.

I've read several forums and many posts, and went with these guys because others had recommended them. I'm not usually one to go on a forum and start complaining about anything, but after 16 days and little contact, I am more than a little frustrated with them.

So I was wondering, is it normal for them to take so long to post their orders, or am I just the exception?

Thankyou,
Gae43
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Re: 3dstereo.com Order problems

Post by Gae43 »

I've ordered a pair of anachrome glasses from them and got them OK. I'm in the UK.

What with the Xmas period and some snow problems, maybe that has affected the delivery?

Gae43
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by cybereality »

There was recently something wrong with the backend on their server and orders were getting lost. Its possible they haven't fixed it yet. You will need to send an email to "order@3dstereo.com" with your order information and they should clear things up.
VRgamesterz
Cross Eyed!

Post by VRgamesterz »

I just ordered 2 pairs last week and got a confirmation that they were shipped and the post office had them on the 15th. So however long that takes from where they are to Connecticut should be within 5 days using priority mail..

Ku
VRgamesterz
Cross Eyed!

Post by VRgamesterz »

Got them today, really nice! Work pretty dam good for being anaglyph.. Worth the cash.

Ku
FordRacer888
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by FordRacer888 »

Hey Guys, thanks for replying. It seems that I am more of the exception to the rule then. Hopefully they can fix whatever problem they are having so I can finish my 3d projection project.
FordRacer888
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by FordRacer888 »

Okay, now I'm angry. I've sent several emails to their "helpdesk" in an attempt to find out what is going on with the order. I got one response back from them, with an estimated shipping date that has come and gone. Rather than letting me know what is going on, the requests that I have sent through the helpdesk have been deleted rather than solved. I thought that the first time this happened, (It was deemed solved once they told me that it would ship last week), I figured that it may have been a mistake from the system. However when I sent them another request on Friday, having waited patiently through the weekend for a response, I was hoping that they would fill me in on the order problems today (Monday, well Tuesday where I am).

However, once I awoke and checked my emails, I saw no response from them. So, I decided to check the request I sent through the helpdesk. (All weekend I was able to check this request, as most likely it had not been checked by them). To my surprise, (well, not so much of a surprise as I am expecting this type of thing from them now), the request has been deleted rather than answered. Just like the last request I sent.

So as it stands, I am over $100 out of pocket, with nothing to show for it, not even customer service. I know that there are others on here that have had a positive experience with them, however from my experience, stay away from this website. They have taken my money and from what I can gather, have no intention of posting the items.
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by cybereality »

That is very strange. I have made numerous purchases from them over the years and always received good service. The one time my order way delayed (last month) I contacted them via email and they quickly sorted things out. Also remember that today was a US holiday, so I would not expect a response. I am sure this is just a mix-up and that you will receive the items. The site is very reputable.
The_Nephilim
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Post by The_Nephilim »

Hi, I had too purchased from here and Emailed about the 3D Setup he had posted. I had a good experience with purchasing some products from there..

I am Sorry to hear about your Troubles but I beleive it is just 1 guy there or Very Few People working for him. What did you order from there??

I would like to hear more about your Project!! ;)
Intel i7 10700K @ 5.1 GHZ / ASRock Phantom 4 AC/4 Z590 Motherboard / G. SKILL Trident Z 64GB - 4000mhz / eVGA 2080Ti 11gb / SoundBlaster Z / HP Reverb G2 / HOTAS Cougar / Thrustmaster MFD's / Buttkicker Gamer 2 / :shutter

Return to “I'm New To Stereoscopic 3D!”