Tomb Raider Anniversary

Discussion of legacy stereoscopic 3D gaming hardware and software (e.g. NVIDIA XP stereoscopic 3D drivers).
artox
Cross Eyed!

Tomb Raider Anniversary

Post by artox »

Guys I'm having some trouble with anniversary.
Until recently it ran just fine with all the effects on and the dragon util.
I had paused playing it for a while and now when I start it all the fullscreen effects are displayed as if the dragon util. is not working, meaning in 2d and it's unplayable if they are turned on, especially screen depth which was great before.
I'm using the 93,71 drivers pair.
Any ideas how this is possible.
I have noticed other anomalies as well like ultimate spider-man running at 5-6 fps.
artox
Cross Eyed!

Post by artox »

well I reinstalled dx9c from the anniversary dvd and now it started working right - wierd :)
Likay
Petrif-Eyed

Post by Likay »

Hm. When using the 93.81 drivers i had to turn off fullscreen effects since it cut all 3d experience that i had. Have changed to 162.18 + 162.15 stereo now and fullscreen effect can be turned on. However the fog in the game then is projected at screendept instead in 3d so it looks really a lot better when fullscreen effects is turned off anyway. When using 93.81 i also turned off "reflections" and "water effects" since the effect was totally wrong. No water where i am now though. (The Great Pyramid......)
Mb: Asus P5W DH Deluxe
Cpu: C2D E6600
Gb: Nvidia 7900GT + 8800GTX
3D:100" passive projector polarized setup + 22" IZ3D

Return to “Nvidia Legacy Drivers”