Gamespot.com - a general gaming forum

groda
One Eyed Hopeful

Gamespot.com - a general gaming forum

Post by groda »

I have started a thread in the computer game forum at Gamespot, http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/sh ... d=25679529 . I think that posting in these kind of general forums can make it possible to spread the news of MTBS3d faster. Please support in the thread if you have the time.
groda
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by groda »

My thread was deleted by the Gamespot staff. The reason they gave was that I was "advertising". If you ask me I was simply informing about S-3d and MTBS3d.com in a positive way. Unfortunately I was also banned from the site. :( Well, well, better luck next time.
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by Neil »

I'm sorry to hear that. That was not a nice thing to do. I recommend focusing posts on actual game developer websites rather than general interest sites.

They may have felt threatened because they are in the media business more than the game development business - and that is why they took the measures that they did.

Thank you for your efforts. I think their response was unusual and you should submit a complaint.

Neil
Likay
Petrif-Eyed

Post by Likay »

I think you're right in your thinking Groda. Maybe it was some kind of advertising in the mean of enlightning people that there is cheap hardwaresolutions for stereoscopic gaming. However it was a bit hard to shoot you on sight... Still think that there's too many people not knowing about stereoscopic gaming yet. :(
Mb: Asus P5W DH Deluxe
Cpu: C2D E6600
Gb: Nvidia 7900GT + 8800GTX
3D:100" passive projector polarized setup + 22" IZ3D

Return to “General Stereoscopic 3D Discussion”