Program to make crosseyed stereograms on mac>

Don't know the first thing about S-3D? Just bought your first pair of 3D glasses? Trying to figure out what to buy? Post HERE!
nyahnyah
One Eyed Hopeful

Program to make crosseyed stereograms on mac>

Post by nyahnyah »

Hello, I just found out about 3d stereograms today which are seen by going crosseyed, and I really wanted to know if there was a really good program i could use to make cross eye stereograms that you guys could recommend to me but they have to run on ma, w(which are sort of hard to find... sadly) So I would appreciate any replies.

P.S after about a day of being crosseyed it's sort of hard to concentrate on things close to me...is that really bad?
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Re: Program to make crosseyed stereograms on mac>

Post by Neil »

Do you have an Intel based Mac?

Try this:

http://stereo.jpn.org/eng/stphmkr/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You will be able to view images in anaglyph at least. To this day, I have never been able to view S-3D images cross-eyed, and I have no interest in attempting such an uncomfortable sounding exercise!

Regards,
Neil
nyahnyah
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by nyahnyah »

Neil wrote:Do you have an Intel based Mac?

Try this:

http://stereo.jpn.org/eng/stphmkr/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You will be able to view images in anaglyph at least. To this day, I have never been able to view S-3D images cross-eyed, and I have no interest in attempting such an uncomfortable sounding exercise!

Regards,
Neil
AH man that sucks I would still need to get a windows emulator to run that program and trust me, those things are just a big pain. :\, but yeah I can see where your coming from, but I never actually got eye strain even though today as my first day ever going crosseyed lol.
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by cybereality »

I run strictly PCs, so I don't have much experience with Mac, but I came across this piece of software that may be what you are looking for:

http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/i ... kshop.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
UndeadD3vi1
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by UndeadD3vi1 »

Mac's can run almost every Windows Application. Look for the Mac version of WINE. (And I think the same company that makes Cedega have a commercial Mac WINE as well)
Make up your own opinions, don't believe B.S! Especally when its about a human and spread with the intent of ruing that persons life.

3D is the Future of Viewing Tech, you see in 3D naturally so how can it not be something you want on your screens?!

Return to “I'm New To Stereoscopic 3D!”