Iz3D drivers enhancing as Win64 system service and more.

Dom
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Iz3D drivers enhancing as Win64 system service and more.

Post by Dom »

Hi I have the newer drivers of Iz3d working with an LCD in analgraph at 60Hertz. Seems pretty well since hertz don't matter with analgraph. Don't know what high def 30hertz interlaced is like yet as it might be faster and more fluid. I have my driver load automatically when windows starts. I am using Windows Vista X64 home edition. My glasses are Jason's Friday The 13th. I really need some open ones like those helicopter glasses, Anyways. Everytime i get into stereo 3d no matter which one my glasses fog up. Is there a proper etiquite for stereo3d like using a keyboard. Like a doctors study of posture room tempurature, volume of audio and lumens or candle width of a room along with the monitor setting ratio to get the full spec for time pass and replayability. Also with outside light and ambience. I know you are supposed to have at least one light on in a room so.... 1 light at least could it be halogen should it be or LED and or LCD and or Incodecent. Another thing about stereo3d are there gonna be FOV-Field of View-Dynamix just like IZ3D have autofocus switch. I don't know if this is the same or if it is slow. What I mean of FOV-Dynamix is that you can support the user suited settings from each area you are in. If the character is kneeling down then you want popout going to stand then the walls need to show the depth. I am gioving examples of PC Video gaming games. I think most of the camera angles of 3d games are pointed at the head and not the eyes. With that FOV-Dynamix or something similar needs brought into gaming. And the blurr effect needs to slow down like a realtime time-strech. I think most polygons are rendered into themselves and disolves the stereo3d effect along with FOV and why ghosting is done. My eyes are ghosted. I'm not mad I just don't program software and like to see inprovements because I follow this technology and like to see folks and me enjoy 3d for a long more time. Anyways can Iz3d make FOV-Dynamix or someone send this post along to them. Maybe they can use it with autostereoscopic filters? Thankyou I know I left some little details out but can you IZ3D also make the parallex more fine tunned with autofocus off. My eyes are straight across not one up a little. Maybe IZ3D could also make a user contoled application to suit to the user like a multiple choice quesionaire that with change settings according to what input is made. Just might be better Anyways for those who don't have eye tracking HID's. Any success will be appreciated.
http://www.cns-nynolyt.com/files/doms-systemspecs.html My System specs In HTML

Cyberia on Youtube

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Return to “iZ3D Legacy Drivers”