Things We Need to Know!

GameGrade3D is a new gamer driven database of the top games, their best settings, and the visual results you can expect using DDD, iZ3D, NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision, and native 3D solutions.

Have questions and ideas for GameGrade3D? Share them here!
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Things We Need to Know!

Post by Neil »

Hi Guys!

So after trying the machine out, here is some important feedback that would help us along:

1. Do you understand the listed anomalies?
2. Is the scoring reasonable?
3. Are we missing anything?
4. Would you like to propose an alternative name to "MTBS' Infernal 3D Analysis Machine"? I'm thinking "MTBS' 3D Gaming Laboratory". I'd like something fun sounding.

Regards,
Neil
RAGEdemon
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Re: Things We Ned to Know!

Post by RAGEdemon »

Amazing idea. With a few tweaks, this could be just what the doctor ordered :P

1) Understood, but it took a while to read the text, imagine what it would look like, and then put that glitch in the context of the game to see if it appeared.
Suggestion is a little obvious perhaps, and probably planned: Add animated gifs next to each option to show what it would look like.

2) Far Cry 2 was almost perfect in stereo with a tiny adjustment in settings but scored 7/10... a little too harsh perhaps?
Maybe add a point or so to the user's impression of 3D in the game? hummph :P

3) The driver version field could be a little less ambiguous, for example, would it be 1.10b3 or 1.09.0034

4) Very creative and put a big smile on my face but could be a little more catchy...

How about something like... "Mtbs 3d Game Analyser" (M3GA - pronounced "mega"), can be used on it's own or as "mega machine" as in "put it through the mega machine dude!".

Hummph great work :P

-- Shahzad
Last edited by RAGEdemon on Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Windows 11 64-Bit | 12900K @ 5.3GHz | 2080 Ti OC | 32GB 3900MHz CL16 RAM | Optane PCIe SSD RAID-0 | Sound Blaster ZxR | 2x 2000W ButtKicker LFE | nVidia 3D Vision | 3D Projector @ DSR 1600p | HP Reverb G2
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by Neil »

Holy cow!

M3GA!

I love it! That really works for me. It could even go in a logo of some kind.

Regards,
Neil
RAGEdemon
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Post by RAGEdemon »

:D
Windows 11 64-Bit | 12900K @ 5.3GHz | 2080 Ti OC | 32GB 3900MHz CL16 RAM | Optane PCIe SSD RAID-0 | Sound Blaster ZxR | 2x 2000W ButtKicker LFE | nVidia 3D Vision | 3D Projector @ DSR 1600p | HP Reverb G2

Return to “GameGrade3D Discussion”