Control Center wont open!?

jonathonp
One Eyed Hopeful

Control Center wont open!?

Post by jonathonp »

I just got my monitor today. I followed the instructions verbatim. Drivers installed. Windows still sees this monitor as 2 PnP generic monitors (not front or back). When i put the glasses on, i can clearly see the walpaper from the other panel.

I am unable to access the control center. I click it, and it does nothing. I tried putting it into compatibily mode for xp sp2, and run as administrator -- same thing. Does nothing. I tried and tried. Restarted computer, didn't fix anything. Reinstalled IZ3D driver, which did nothing.

I am running the latest nvidia driver, and the latest IZ3D driver (1.09).

I am running windows vista x64, with and 8800 GT.

What is wrong? I want to get this thing going yesterday!

JP
jonathonp
One Eyed Hopeful

Re: Control Center wont open!?

Post by jonathonp »

Ok, I had to download a new (same?) driver from the website. Apparently the one included with the monitor is broken (even though it says its version 1.09 on the CD).
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by Neil »

Try this:

1. Uninstall the iZ3D drivers.
2. Uninstall the Forceware/GeForce Drivers
3. Download and install the latest NVIDIA Forceware drivers and set your system up for "Dual Mode" (not clone mode). Is the monitor recognized by brand name? Sometimes the driver has to be reinstalled to properly recognize the monitor.
4. Download and install the latest DirectX executable.
5. Download the 1.10Beta3 drivers. You can get them in our downloads section. They are better than 1.09.

http://www.mtbs3d.com/dloads/index.php?act=view&id=61" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Report back!

Regards,
Neil
Welder
Certif-Eyed!

Post by Welder »

The CD that comes with the monitor is either 1.00 or 1.07. It cannot be 1.09

Just to be safe, if you are still having issues, uninstall and reinstall by doing the following:

Uninstall the driver
Browse to C:/Program Files/
If you see an "iZ3D Driver" directory, try to delete it. If you can't, restart the computer and then try to delete.

Now reinstall either 1.09 of 1.10B3

Return to “iZ3D Legacy Drivers”