[deleted and deserted, not worth my time]

UnityBeing
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by UnityBeing »

Hi,

Been trying to hack work watch dogs 2 on my 4070ti with DSS fix, 3DFM and DJ-RK's Fix with my own innovative take.

I get image with shaders loaded too, but that is only by request if it helps. I'll place here the files where it says 3D vision is disabled and 32 dll is requested and shaders loaded. Please help if u can. Stop corp and profit poop. Let's bring back Helix.

Last edited by UnityBeing on Sat Jan 13, 2024 11:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
3DNovice
Petrif-Eyed

Re: Watch Dogs 2 - 3D is disabled, win 7 compatibility, DJ-RK's borderlands 3 files and my hack. Help needed.

Post by 3DNovice »

You can...ummm...use task manager to see if a game launches in 32 or 64 bit

Ummm... you can't mix 32 bit(x86) and 64bit(x64), a 32 bit game needs 32 bit dlls/files
So if you are using nvapi64.dll in a 32 bit game and it relies on Nvapi, then umm...

You can...ummm...download 32 and 64 bit versions of 3DMigoto
https://github.com/bo3b/3Dmigoto/releases

Ummm....some 32 bit games have been patched/updated to 64 bit, thus breaking fixes. Simply updating the 3Dmigoto appropriate dlls/files from 32 to 64 fixes this

>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ummm........all game fix topics pertaining to Geo-11, should be "pre-fixed" with Geo-11 in the topic<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

You should also mention the "The Stupid Stuff" when asking for help or put it in your Signature viewtopic.php?t=26886

Typically, when it says "3D vision is disabled", this means that the box to enable 3D in NVCP is un-ticked! Now whether this matters at all, depends on that
"Stupid Stuff" that you fail to mention

Note: I'm unsure if the d3dcompiler_46.dll is different between (x86) and (x64), but I'd ummm... certainly err on the safe side.
3DNovice
Petrif-Eyed

Re: [deleted and deserted, not worth my time]

Post by 3DNovice »

UnityBeing wrote: [deleted and deserted, not worth my time]
Meh, whatever ...
UnityBeing wrote: it says 3D vision is disabled
But AFAIK, when the "3D vision is disabled" pops up, that is just a reminder to the shaderhackers that 3D needs to be enabled in the Nvidia drivers, so
that time is not needlessly wasted proceeding any further. This will only appear if shaderhunting is enabled, whether it is set to full or soft enabled.
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but that's the only time I have seen it.

So if...... you are using a display that is not reliant on Nvidia's drivers.... well then simply ignore it if you are shader hunting or dis-able it if you
are gaming. Remember.... soft hunting can be enabled while gaming if the corrrect key(s) are pressed. So umm yah, please correct me if I'm wrong.
You'd have to look at the ini(s) to determine the current shader hunting setting and associated key(s)

UnityBeing wrote:it says 32 dll is requested
Well this... would require you to determine what dlls you have placed where. Unless you want to open your PC up to remote troubleshooting by
someone offering remote tech support. It's kinda hard to guess what you did wrong, my guess would be you are using the Geo-11(x86) version
with the (x64)fix from DSS? Dunno

Return to “Nvidia 3D Vision Fixes, Solutions and Troubleshooting”