sackboy a big adventure UE4 universal fix

Krypteris
One Eyed Hopeful

sackboy a big adventure UE4 universal fix

Post by Krypteris »

Hi all.
The fix works really well, i tried with migoto, game is running smooth and visuals are stunning. When playing on max depth and high convergence though, the HUD elements are very distractig. Im unable to turn them off with the options in the OSD. Is there a way to change the depth of these elements seperately or disable them? Thank you.
narhicfd
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Re: sackboy a big adventure UE4 universal fix

Post by narhicfd »

Realli Nice to know this game works in 3D since it's on my Steam wishlist. I figured it would go on sale during the Thanksgiving/black Friday week so im waiting till then to buy it.
Losti
Golden Eyed Wiseman! (or woman!)

Post by Losti »

Krypteris wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 8:25 am Hi all.
The fix works really well, i tried with migoto, game is running smooth and visuals are stunning. When playing on max depth and high convergence though, the HUD elements are very distractig. Im unable to turn them off with the options in the OSD. Is there a way to change the depth of these elements seperately or disable them? Thank you.
You have do dump the shader for the HUD element and add common stereo formula to the output or use the declaration of cb14[4] in the ASM shader to, i think, fix this. But not sure as long as i havnt have had a look at this. But no time atm.
Krypteris
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Krypteris »

Hi and thanks for the reply. I hunted the vertex shaders down first and skipped them in shaderoverride section in d3dx.ini, however the elements ("2D sprites) reappear so i tried to disable the pixel shaders also. But when i skip them also and restart the game the behavior is sometimes different. Sometimes a texture spreads the entire length of the screen. I tried following the guide and try to add the buttons for depth in the shader manually without success. The remaining HUD consists of around 20 different Shader. But some shaders like the blue globes you need to collect are the same in the selection world. So if you disable them you can't see your progress. The game is just looking so damn gorgeous.
Losti
Golden Eyed Wiseman! (or woman!)

Post by Losti »

May I can check this some day.
bd32
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by bd32 »

I just got this game and installed the UE4 fix into the Win64 dir within the game and cannot get it to switch into sbs mode... Have set that in d3dxdm (direct_mode = sbs). Can anyone that has got Sackboy working let me know what you did to get it working in 3d (or at least get it to run in side by side mode)?
bd32
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by bd32 »

NM. Added "-dx11" to the launch options and ran the 0000_Start_Geo11 and got it to work with 3D. However, now the controller doesn't work. F M L :)
Lysander
Terrif-eying the Ladies!

Post by Lysander »

LOL :D

The struggles non-3D gamers don't understand:D
Ryzen 5 5600X, RTX2080Ti, 16GB ram, Windows 20H2, nVidia 452.06, SSD, Dell S2716DG.

Return to “Nvidia 3D Vision Fixes, Solutions and Troubleshooting”