Geo-11 FF7 remake integrade

SubjectBucko
One Eyed Hopeful

Geo-11 FF7 remake integrade

Post by SubjectBucko »

Just started using Geo-11 for the first time last night. Blown away. I can finally use Geometric 3d on my 3090, windows 11 and 3dTV. I have been reliant on Superdepth3d for a probably longer than 2 years. Can't thank you enough Dave and all the shaderhackers involved. I will support on patreon.

I trying to get my head around this. How do I manipulate the hud elements, specifically lock on and interaction icons over enemies and npc including health bars. They are at the incorrect depth. I changed the "$hud_depth = 0.5" value in the d3dx_user.ini file but the depth changed as I am closer or further from the object in question. I tried to look for a value to change in the dxd3.ini and d3dxmi.ini files but could not work out what value/s to change.

Many thanks
masterotaku
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Re: Geo-11 FF7 remake integrade

Post by masterotaku »

It has the hotkeys from the UE4 universal fix.
The one for HUD depth (static presets) is the numpad asterisk.

If you press the "tilde" key (to the left of the 1 key that isn't in the numpad), some of the HUD around the center will try to be dynamic, I think. But I don't recommend it.
Cowboybob
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Cowboybob »

Is there a list of controls anywhere?
SubjectBucko
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by SubjectBucko »

Cowboybob wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:03 pm Is there a list of controls anywhere?
If you scroll down the d3dx.ini file can see a list of shortcuts - usually near the bottom of the file.

Return to “Nvidia 3D Vision Fixes, Solutions and Troubleshooting”