Geo-11 & StarCraft II WORKING PERFECT!!

The_Nephilim
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Geo-11 & StarCraft II WORKING PERFECT!!

Post by The_Nephilim »

Hey everybody,

EDIT: I got it fixed here is the link to the blog. Also Enable 3D in the options menu to get 3D Ready..

https://helixmod.blogspot.com/2022/07/s ... n-fix.html

I am trying to get SCII working in a VR Headset the Reverb G2 to be specific.. there is no official Helixmod blog fix so I was going to try and fix it but as of now I am unable to get it working..

This is a DX9 game so I used DGVoodoo to convert too DX11 which seems to work but some textures are black but that is not the issue. I followed these directions here:

Find your HelixVision game directory, and go to Tools->Katanga.
Make a shortcut of the Katanga.exe app. This is a Unity VR app.
Drag the shortcut someplace more handy, like the root of your game, or the desktop.
Get Properties on the shortcut.
In the Target field, add two parameters after the katanga.exe path:
--game-path "c:\your\path\to\game.exe"
--launch-type DX11Exe
Edit the d3dxdm.ini to set direct_mode = katanga_vr. Also put dm_separation = 20, 80 is too high for this big screen.
Launch your game however you want. Game should launch in TAB mode. The game window just shows TAB output to indicate it is in stereo mode, but katanga receives full-sbs images.
Make sure katanga is not already running, but SteamVR can be running.
Double click that shortcut to launch kataga in waiting mode, and katanga should automatically connect and show stereo.

Now I should mention I am using a 1070GTX with 425 drivers and a Reverb G2 headset. IT states above the game should launch in TAB Mode but it does not. the game is in 2D mode but I see the DGVooDoo watermark so the DX11 should be kicking in..

here is my shortcut for the Katanga shortcut:

""C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\HelixVision\Tools\Katanga\katanga.exe" --game-path C:\Program Files (x86)\StarCraft II\Support64\SC2Switcher_x64.exe --launch-type DX11Exe"

I also made the direct m ode inb the d3dxdm.ini to katanga_vr. I am trying to launch the game from Helixvision and I launch the 2d version as it states to launch the game however. but when it launches there is no TAB Mode showing the game is in stereo.. so I guess to get that working first would be prudent..

now if I am supposed to launch the game in 3D mode from helixvision I get a failed to initialize directx error message and the game gives me this error message:

Screenshot 2022-07-18 224723.jpg
I tried many things but I keep getting that error message. I am maybe thingking Blizzard broke support for 3D migot as when I put in 3D migoto that is why I get that error message..

Any help on this I would be greatfull as I am out of ideas as I tried all of what the blog stated here in trying to get this to work.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by The_Nephilim on Wed Jul 20, 2022 11:09 am, edited 3 times in total.
Intel i7 10700K @ 5.1 GHZ / ASRock Phantom 4 AC/4 Z590 Motherboard / G. SKILL Trident Z 64GB - 4000mhz / eVGA 2080Ti 11gb / SoundBlaster Z / HP Reverb G2 / HOTAS Cougar / Thrustmaster MFD's / Buttkicker Gamer 2 / :shutter
bo3bber
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Re: Geo-11 & StarCraft II

Post by bo3bber »

Try the latest version of v0.6.38, and see if you get same results. Lots of bug fixes for compatibility that might help.

Also- worth trying the new variant of allow_platform_update=2 as that will allow previous errors to go through unchanged. That error sounds like it might care.

If that doesn't work, try running the game in DX9 3D Vision on driver 425.31. IIRC Starcraft was 3D Vision Ready out of the box, and might work best using dx9. Might or might not work out of HelixVision but worth checking 3D quality first.

If those don't help, post a log from 3Dmigoto or geo-11 and I'll take a look. But yeah, if it can't work with 3Dmigoto, there is trouble.
The_Nephilim
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Post by The_Nephilim »

Well I tried in DX9 mode and it seemed to have been in 3D altho UI/HUD was broke. Now, another reason this is no good is Helixvision does not hook into the game and show in VR. I guess they old DX9 problem with Helixvision, that is why I wanted to try DX11 plus I know how to fix it with Migoto but not Helix..

I, was wondering when trying with DX11 and Geo11 do I launch the game from Helixvision 2D or 3D or does it matter? it also said that the game was supposed to be in TAB Mode which it never is but it does launch..

If I try and launch 3D from Helixvision 3D launcher I get the DX error message. I am a little bit confused on how to launch the game with Geo11 and VR..

I will continue to mess around in the meantime I will post some logs in a bit as I need to reset it for DX11.. Thank you Bo3b. :)

EDIT OK When I install DGVoodoo the game launches and works in S3D sort of the left image is black or invisible a bit. And when I get to where I get into the game I get a CTD. it is when I install 1.3.16 of Migoto is when I get the DX Error message and the game does not launch from Helixvision.

I will try one more time with Geo-11 installed.. Also I am Not seeing a d3d11 log file it is not there nor is a geo11 logfile. what to do now?
Intel i7 10700K @ 5.1 GHZ / ASRock Phantom 4 AC/4 Z590 Motherboard / G. SKILL Trident Z 64GB - 4000mhz / eVGA 2080Ti 11gb / SoundBlaster Z / HP Reverb G2 / HOTAS Cougar / Thrustmaster MFD's / Buttkicker Gamer 2 / :shutter
The_Nephilim
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Post by The_Nephilim »

NVM I got it. on a whim I put the fix here: C:\Program Files (x86)\StarCraft II\Versions\Base87702

and Voila it worked.. I am going to try Geo 11 again this was 3D Migoto but I got it working haha!!
The_Nephilim
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Post by The_Nephilim »

Well I got it working with Geo 11. now performance seems a bit off will have to tweak a bit.. From what I seen running TAB and SBS in the VR Headset the fix did not look broke at all.

Is this what is supposed to happen with Geo11 and SBS, that the S3D just works out the box with no tweaking of shaders needed?? man this is awesome if so..

thank you who made Geo-11 Awesome!! and all the shaderhackers.. Super cool
bo3bber
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by bo3bber »

The_Nephilim wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:27 pm Well I got it working with Geo 11. now performance seems a bit off will have to tweak a bit.. From what I seen running TAB and SBS in the VR Headset the fix did not look broke at all.

Is this what is supposed to happen with Geo11 and SBS, that the S3D just works out the box with no tweaking of shaders needed?? man this is awesome if so..

thank you who made Geo-11 Awesome!! and all the shaderhackers.. Super cool
Very nice, glad you got this working. Interesting approach.

The part where it's perfect out of the box is rare- but I'm nearly certain that Starcraft was a 3D Vision launch game back in the day, I remember seeing them in presentations. Might be wrong. But also DX9 games that didn't use tricks like deferred shading pretty much always work, the only broken effects are when the devs are doing tricks for performance reasons. Which is what the shaderhackers fix, by pushing the locations back to where they belong instead of the hacked 2D location the cyclops use.
The_Nephilim
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Post by The_Nephilim »

Yes the game is near flawless from what I saw.. I did see in the options they still have an option to enable 3D and convergance and depth settings as well, as long as that is enabled the game works fine.. I turned it off and I seen a few broke effects..

So yes this game is still 3D vision ready from what I can tell.. thnx Bo3b for helixvision.. now I am haing issues with Pinball Arcade again.. haha!!
chriscarson81
One Eyed Hopeful

Re: Geo-11 & StarCraft II WORKING PERFECT!!

Post by chriscarson81 »

Question to any Starcraft 2 3D fans out there. Now that they have removed the menu option to activate the games internal 3d support... does anyone know if there are any other clever ways to activate it? Perhaps with the Variables.txt file?
Thanks!
The_Nephilim
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Post by The_Nephilim »

Does it not work? I can take a look if it is not working?
The_Nephilim
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Post by The_Nephilim »

chriscarson81 wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 3:26 pm Question to any Starcraft 2 3D fans out there. Now that they have removed the menu option to activate the games internal 3d support... does anyone know if there are any other clever ways to activate it? Perhaps with the Variables.txt file?
Thanks!
Well if they removed 3D support it may be broke but we might be able to still launch the game in 3D. I am looking into it right now will get back with any info.
The_Nephilim
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Post by The_Nephilim »

Well I had it working just now and the 3D is broke a bit. so if you use 3D since Blizzard has removed the 3D internal it will need to be fixed by a shaderhacker.. but it does still work on a 3070 with Geo-11 on a Reverb G2 headset.. but broke effects..

There was still an option to enable 3D I am guessing this is not what was removed?
pj519
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by pj519 »

Looks like the stereo option has not been removed.
My game version: 5.0.11.90136
Region : Europe
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Win 10 Home x64 ver 21H2 - Intel 5820K - RTX 2080 Ti - 32 GB Ram - Asus ROG 278QR - 3DVision 2 Kit - Driver NVidia 452.06
The_Nephilim
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Post by The_Nephilim »

pj519 wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 9:40 am Looks like the stereo option has not been removed.
My game version: 5.0.11.90136
Region : Europe
Well even with the 3d enabled like you showed there are broke shaders. I am not sure what is going on there.
The_Nephilim
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Post by The_Nephilim »

I think I know why the game is currently broke with GEO-11, it seems last time I checked this I was using a 1080Ti whith helixvision and was using the 452.06 driver that had 3D, and when enabling the 3D support in the game it must have been a auto fix for the game as it worked perfectly.

But this time when I enabled the 3D in the options menu nothing happened as I do not have the 1080Ti installed in this PC. I am going to try and experiment and put my 1080Ti back in my PC and see if the 3D still works but with the older driver and the 1080Ti..
The_Nephilim
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Post by The_Nephilim »

The_Nephilim wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 10:22 pm I think I know why the game is currently broke with GEO-11, it seems last time I checked this I was using a 1080Ti whith helixvision and was using the 452.06 driver that had 3D, and when enabling the 3D support in the game it must have been a auto fix for the game as it worked perfectly.

But this time when I enabled the 3D in the options menu nothing happened as I do not have the 1080Ti installed in this PC. I am going to try and experiment and put my 1080Ti back in my PC and see if the 3D still works but with the older driver and the 1080Ti..

Well it was the same with my 1080ti so that is not the reason. maybe the 3d option is really not working??
The_Nephilim
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Post by The_Nephilim »

OK I am trying to get this working with pure 3D vision in VR with Helixvision. I have the launch screen showing in anaglyph but so far been unable to get it too work on the VR Screen. I am close but the other thing I seen when running the game in 3D mode the nvidia display the green words showed up and stated this game has a "GOOD" Rating. so probally why the 3D sort of works. IF I can get it work in Helixvision with 3D vision I might be able to fix some of the broke effects..

No Promises here but I will do what I can. but for now getting it too display on the Katanga screen eludes me..
The_Nephilim
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Post by The_Nephilim »

Well I am unable to get the Game to hook into VR with Helixvision and using the nvidia drivers 452.06. so I guess there will be no fix at least from me. but it still does work with Geo-11 in VR but some user posted many crashes.

So I guess this one is a bust to some extent. I spent 4 hours tonight just trying to get it too hook into VR which it would not. I checked the Helixvision forums and tried a few tricks there with the error I received in Katanga.. not sure what else to try here but I guess I will give it some more thought and perhaps browse the boards again..

EDIT: I was partially sucessfull in getting DGVoodoo2 to hook in finally but still not hooking into the Katanga window. it just mirrors desktop and the words launching SCII appear which tells me I am not in the 3D window and desktop only mode..

Since it is know 5:40am I think I am going to call it for tonight.. very wierd I am beginning to think this one will not hook into Katanaga for whatever reason :( ..
Dark_saiyens
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by Dark_saiyens »

Sadly SC2 is no more copmpatible 3D Vision.
I am with 2080ti and last nvidia driver compatible 3D Vision, it doesn't work.
The only way would be just to launch an old starcraft 2 version when it was natively compatible.

I am master on stacraft 2 1v1. It is no way playing it on internet, but solo campain was great with 3D Vision !
UnityBeing
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by UnityBeing »

Dark_saiyens wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 7:33 am Sadly SC2 is no more copmpatible 3D Vision.
I am with 2080ti and last nvidia driver compatible 3D Vision, it doesn't work.
The only way would be just to launch an old starcraft 2 version when it was natively compatible.

I am master on stacraft 2 1v1. It is no way playing it on internet, but solo campain was great with 3D Vision !
I use this to get 3D to kick in, old geo11 - my own setup. Enjoy. Let me know if it works, if it doesn't I'll redownload sc2 and investigate.
“3D Vision did preserver in the hands of passionate geeks and lost support in the hands of the overbearing nerds” - UnityBeing
UnityBeing
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by UnityBeing »

old geo11 confirmed to activate 3D in SC2. Enjoy. 4070ti tuf oc here.
“3D Vision did preserver in the hands of passionate geeks and lost support in the hands of the overbearing nerds” - UnityBeing
Dark_saiyens
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by Dark_saiyens »

UnityBeing wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:43 pm old geo11 confirmed to activate 3D in SC2. Enjoy. 4070ti tuf oc here.
Thanks for reply :)
But which "old" GEO-11 fix works ? THe one here?
UnityBeing
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by UnityBeing »

Dark_saiyens wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:33 am
UnityBeing wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:43 pm old geo11 confirmed to activate 3D in SC2. Enjoy. 4070ti tuf oc here.
Thanks for reply :)
But which "old" GEO-11 fix works ? THe one here?
The one annexed above. Could be 6.6 I don’t recall now, sorry. Enjoy.
3DNovice
Petrif-Eyed

Post by 3DNovice »

I would be careful about downloading anything from UnityBeing, his bizarre behavior makes me question the validity
of the DLLs that he uploads, they may very well contain malware.

Why is he uploading these DLLs?

When he could just tell you what changes need to be made to the ini to get things to work?

While I do not know about this game, his uploads for other games have completely damaged the existing fix by omitting
the needed support structure that the shader files rely on. A lot of fixes rely on certain instruction sets, without these, well,
the fix, is no longer a fix. The corrections made by shaderhackers, cease to function.

In another post, UnityBeing has alluded to being heavily medicated for Political reasons by unknown individuals.
So be careful of anything he is offering, even if it is not malware, in almost every case the fix is severely
gutted.

Looking at this fix, there is absolutely nothing in the shader fixes folder. So obviously, it is just Geo-11 by itself.
In which case, he could tell you where to obtain it and what changes need to be made in the ini. It's
not rocket science to get 3D to kick in with Geo-11, documentation exists that tells what settings need to be
enabled/disabled/changed to make it work on your particular setup.

And know this, the changes that he has made, will not work for you, if you are not using the same display/format
as him. It's best to learn how to make the needed changes yourself. It's really quite easy. And.... anyone with an ounce
of sense, will have better results by doing things the right way, unless you also suffer from Substance abuse.
3DNovice
Petrif-Eyed

Post by 3DNovice »

Dark_saiyens wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:33 am which "old" GEO-11 fix works ? THe one here?
It appears to be Geo-11 version 0.6.56, but you can never tell with with the
way this lunatic mixes and matches things from numerous sources.

Version v0.6.56:

Interlaced and CheckerBoard modes added.
All _reverse modes added, e.g. sbs_reversed, interlaced_reversed.
BattleField 3 working in experimental 3D spoofing. No settings needed.
Upscaling fixes.
allow_platform_update=2 allows any SwapChain now. Helps 2022 Unity.
Fix exit crashes for UE4 in nvidia_dx9.
SyncInterval and Flags now available to override.

you can get it on the blog
https://helixmod.blogspot.com/2022/06/a ... river.html
Dark_saiyens
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by Dark_saiyens »

3DNovice wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:27 pm I would be careful about downloading anything from UnityBeing, his bizarre behavior makes me question the validity

When he could just tell you what changes need to be made to the ini to get things to work?

While I do not know about this game, his uploads for other games have completely damaged the existing fix by omitting
the needed support structure that the shader files rely on. A lot of fixes rely on certain instruction sets, without these, well,
the fix, is no longer a fix. The corrections made by shaderhackers, cease to function.

In another post, UnityBeing has alluded to being heavily medicated for Political reasons by unknown individuals.
So be careful of anything he is offering, even if it is not malware, in almost every case the fix is severely
gutted.

Looking at this fix, there is absolutely nothing in the shader fixes folder. So obviously, it is just Geo-11 by itself.
In which case, he could tell you where to obtain it and what changes need to be made in the ini. It's
not rocket science to get 3D to kick in with Geo-11, documentation exists that tells what settings need to be

And know this, the changes that he has made, will not work for you, if you are not using the same display/format
as him. It's best to learn how to make the needed changes yourself. It's really quite easy. And.... anyone with an ounce
of sense, will have better results by doing things the right way, unless you also suffer from Substance abuse.
Thanks you so much for this advice....
So i just roll back with last 3D Vision driver and in fact in SC2, the "3D Stereoscopic option" was there :D So it is still there with good Nvidia drivers and i can enable it. I didn't try it with GEO11 so.
I would take care from all files from UnityBeing.
Why is he not banned or his posts moderated ?... (no admin here i think so...) It could be really bad if he posts malware here...
UnityBeing
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by UnityBeing »

Dark_saiyens wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:22 am
3DNovice wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:27 pm I would be careful about downloading anything from UnityBeing, his bizarre behavior makes me question the validity

gutted.

Thanks you so much for this advice....
So i just roll back with last 3D Vision driver and in fact in SC2, the "3D Stereoscopic option" was there :D So it is still there with good Nvidia drivers and i can enable it. I didn't try it with GEO11 so.
I would take care from all files from UnityBeing.
Why is he not banned or his posts moderated ?... (no admin here i think so...) It could be really bad if he posts malware here...
Please virus total on my files before claiming my files have malware from 3Dnovice and spam comments all posts with attacks and negativity. Or God’s sake don’t get my files if u naive to believe baseless assusations.
3DNovice
Petrif-Eyed

Post by 3DNovice »

Well it makes a person wonder, why it is that you are insistently pushing people to download what you upload. Instead of simply telling people what to download and where they can do so. You are obviously a very whacked out delusional individual. In many of your uploads, there are random things added in that do not even have any use whatsoever with the game. You continuously refuse to answer questions, or engage in constructive feedback, and are a huge detriment to the community with your crazy antics.

It's clear that you are not of sound mind and are suffering mentally either from your own hands and various substance abuse or from a viral or age induced psychosis.

Clearly, it seems your end goal, is destroying the community by polluting it with garbage.

>>>>>>>>>> You've told people that Geo-11 works with dx12
UnityBeing wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 1:37 am Hi, I just got The Ascent and used Uni fix with geo11 5.65 - I firstly activated via geo setup and then uni setup non-epic and now playing in dx12, Ray Tracing, Maxed out and 1440p in 3D Vision. The eye candy is pure amazing :woot Here are my annexed files. I paid 2 euros for The Ascent on a cdkeys.com. [deleted and desisted due to losti] not posting anymore here on this forum, I’ve done my best. Goodbye community.

UnityBeing wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 11:21 am This guy talking out of balls. I played Ascent with Ray Tracing, max settings and DX12. Oh well, pls don't reply to me anymore. No time for bs. Leaving this thread.
quoted from How does geo11 work with dx12 viewtopic.php?p=190116#p190116

>>>>>>>>>> You've told people that Geo-11 works with OpenGL viewtopic.php?t=29054

You've since deleted the OP, but wow, what a clusterf*&k of files that you were offering for download. There is no Rhyme or Reason for what you were trying to get people to download and install !!

You are either really really stupid, mentally incompetent or trying to destroy the community by providing false information and widely hacked abortions of existing fixes.
UnityBeing wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:06 pm Hiya everyone,

So I was thinking we only have about 2 years of 3D vision survivability.. according to helifax and other helixmod people I've chatted with. It's sensible to believe that is the estimated time of the lifecycle.

I was hoping helixmod high ranking officers would do a 2 year and beyond plan to see what will happen to us all in helixmod community - I love 3D vision and don't like VR because of data mining and machine learning i.e. facebook etc

I propose something and I hope you ya'll can bump this topic or comment at least, we need to move and do something about helixmod's future and I as a long time donator and supporter want something planned for the sake of our gaming entertainment.

My proposal is this:

1. A high ranking helixmod officer with backing of helixmod community starts a fundraiser to buy 3D vision patent tech from Nvidia at a aimed cost of 3.5 million Euros.

2. If/when patent is successfully acquired through fundraising with a solid plan of opensourcing it - and making it still profitable enough for the helixmod high ranking officers, R&D lab and lifespan of 3D vision tech by allying with AMD if possible and other corps.

3. End result is to opensource it and deliver to the helixmod community and newcomers as an alternative to VR bulky data mining and machine learning tech.

I hope this all made sense, please comment, lets try to survive as a helixmod community. My interest is for an alternative to VR and I have no plan to be part of this fundraiser, I can do free marketing/publicity contributions as a soon to be retired person.

Thanks.
quoted from viewtopic.php?p=181718

lolololol@ even thinking that 3.5 million Euros would be a possible goal. We will not even go into the rest of it.

I understand that money, wages and other things are a factor for people that want to game in 3D. But it seems that your
situation has been entirely self induced.
UnityBeing wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 2:53 am I even sold my apartment garage to buy a 3D rig second hand that was low usage and good price and very powerful from a Portugese Pilot in 2021 during the crypto mining era. Miguel Pedras
Quoted from viewtopic.php?p=193202&hilit=garage#p193202

If you are that broke, that you have to buy a second hand PC at the expense of your garage, you must be financially struggling. Which does give
credence to the fact that your actions of demanding people download your offerings, might be due to the containment of malicious code that
you have inserted.

And lets talk about that used GPU, you sent it in for warranty, they lost it in transit and you freaked out and started 3 topics on the very same topic.
I get it, that would upset anyone, especially someone financially struggling. Lucky for you, you did get a replacement GPU. Unlucky for us, it was
a newer GPU, that forced you to use Geo-11

FedEx destroyed my 3D vision pc, give advice pls viewtopic.php?p=188843#p188843

At one time, you were a constructive member of the community, but you recently seemed to fall out of a Stupid Tree hitting every branch on the way down
or you are severely under the influence of alcohol and/or illegal drugs and/or prescribed medication.

Hopefully, we do move to a new forum soon, and you should feel very very special....
because you are the "one person", on this planet that we call Earth, that will not be invited...
ever......
UnityBeing
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by UnityBeing »

3DNovice wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:24 am Well it makes a person wonder, why it is that you are insistently pushing people to download what you upload. Instead of simply telling people what to download and where they can do so. You are obviously a very whacked out delusional individual. In many of your uploads, there are random things added in that do not even have any use whatsoever with the game. You continuously refuse to answer questions, or engage in constructive feedback, and are a huge detriment to the community with your crazy antics.

It's clear that you are not of sound mind and are suffering mentally either from your own hands and various substance abuse or from a viral or age induced psychosis.

Clearly, it seems your end goal, is destroying the community by polluting it with garbage.

>>>>>>>>>> You've told people that Geo-11 works with dx12
UnityBeing wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 1:37 am Hi, I just got The Ascent and used Uni fix with geo11 5.65 - I firstly activated via geo setup and then uni setup non-epic and now playing in dx12, Ray Tracing, Maxed out and 1440p in 3D Vision. The eye candy is pure amazing :woot Here are my annexed files. I paid 2 euros for The Ascent on a cdkeys.com. [deleted and desisted due to losti] not posting anymore here on this forum, I’ve done my best. Goodbye community.

UnityBeing wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 11:21 am This guy talking out of balls. I played Ascent with Ray Tracing, max settings and DX12. Oh well, pls don't reply to me anymore. No time for bs. Leaving this thread.
quoted from How does geo11 work with dx12 viewtopic.php?p=190116#p190116

>>>>>>>>>> You've told people that Geo-11 works with OpenGL viewtopic.php?t=29054

You've since deleted the OP, but wow, what a clusterf*&k of files that you were offering for download. There is no Rhyme or Reason for what you were trying to get people to download and install !!

You are either really really stupid, mentally incompetent or trying to destroy the community by providing false information and widely hacked abortions of existing fixes.
UnityBeing wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:06 pm Hiya everyone,

So I was thinking we only have about 2 years of 3D vision survivability.. according to helifax and other helixmod people I've chatted with. It's sensible to believe that is the estimated time of the lifecycle.

I was hoping helixmod high ranking officers would do a 2 year and beyond plan to see what will happen to us all in helixmod community - I love 3D vision and don't like VR because of data mining and machine learning i.e. facebook etc

I propose something and I hope you ya'll can bump this topic or comment at least, we need to move and do something about helixmod's future and I as a long time donator and supporter want something planned for the sake of our gaming entertainment.

My proposal is this:

1. A high ranking helixmod officer with backing of helixmod community starts a fundraiser to buy 3D vision patent tech from Nvidia at a aimed cost of 3.5 million Euros.

2. If/when patent is successfully acquired through fundraising with a solid plan of opensourcing it - and making it still profitable enough for the helixmod high ranking officers, R&D lab and lifespan of 3D vision tech by allying with AMD if possible and other corps.

3. End result is to opensource it and deliver to the helixmod community and newcomers as an alternative to VR bulky data mining and machine learning tech.

I hope this all made sense, please comment, lets try to survive as a helixmod community. My interest is for an alternative to VR and I have no plan to be part of this fundraiser, I can do free marketing/publicity contributions as a soon to be retired person.

Thanks.
quoted from viewtopic.php?p=181718

lolololol@ even thinking that 3.5 million Euros would be a possible goal. We will not even go into the rest of it.

I understand that money, wages and other things are a factor for people that want to game in 3D. But it seems that your
situation has been entirely self induced.
UnityBeing wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 2:53 am I even sold my apartment garage to buy a 3D rig second hand that was low usage and good price and very powerful from a Portugese Pilot in 2021 during the crypto mining era. Miguel Pedras
Quoted from viewtopic.php?p=193202&hilit=garage#p193202

If you are that broke, that you have to buy a second hand PC at the expense of your garage, you must be financially struggling. Which does give
credence to the fact that your actions of demanding people download your offerings, might be due to the containment of malicious code that
you have inserted.

And lets talk about that used GPU, you sent it in for warranty, they lost it in transit and you freaked out and started 3 topics on the very same topic.
I get it, that would upset anyone, especially someone financially struggling. Lucky for you, you did get a replacement GPU. Unlucky for us, it was
a newer GPU, that forced you to use Geo-11

FedEx destroyed my 3D vision pc, give advice pls viewtopic.php?p=188843#p188843

At one time, you were a constructive member of the community, but you recently seemed to fall out of a Stupid Tree hitting every branch on the way down
or you are severely under the influence of alcohol and/or illegal drugs and/or prescribed medication.

Hopefully, we do move to a new forum soon, and you should feel very very special....
because you are the "one person", on this planet that we call Earth, that will not be invited...
ever......
You are a corporate shill to think I’ll waste time explaining myself to provide free work. Either use it or don’t corporate shill. And what I post is my own business. You are a psychopath Ashkenazi I bet.
3DNovice
Petrif-Eyed

Post by 3DNovice »

UnityBeing wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:16 am You are a corporate shill to think I’ll waste time explaining myself to provide free work. Either use it or don’t corporate shill. And what I post is my own business. You are a psychopath Ashkenazi I bet.
Once again...
I am not a corporate shill
Your paranoid disillusions are getting the better of you.

I'm only concerned about the integrity of the fixes and misinformation.

You do not even care the slightest bit about either.

GDIAF, preferably in Hell

Return to “Nvidia 3D Vision Fixes, Solutions and Troubleshooting”