New geo-11 driver

spin1
Cross Eyed!

Re: New geo-11 driver

Post by spin1 »

Ya, like BazzaLB said, Geo-11's nvidia_dx9 output is for DX11 games to be output sort of as if they're DX9 games. The reasoning behind this is because DX9 games are still perfectly compatible with RTX 3000 series cards on current drivers. People tend to either forget this or not know about this because you'll see so many messages, posts, instructions, prompts, etc. saying 3D doesn't work on RTX 3000 series cards or beyond driver v452 when this is "half" wrong, it just doesn't work on DX11 games, DX9 games are completely fine.

One thing I haven't tested is if driver v5xx.xx has the same performance loss as all other drivers do after v425.
BazzaLB wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 11:56 pmAlso, when we inject 3DVision into our drivers, its version 425.xx which does not required the special hack I believe, hence why that is also not a problem with later drivers.
Yup. I think the following is how it all works: v425.xx doesn't require the hack for all games (DX9 and DX11). After v425.xx, the hack is then required but only for DX11 games. DX9 games never require the hack no matter the driver version...I'm 90% sure. I'm talking about non-Geo-11. With Geo-11, as you pointed out, the hack is never required (as you explained due to the v425.xx injection).
Necropants
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by Necropants »

This is the worrisome thing to me about this Driver, I assume it's because the developers can't get access to the 3dvision emitter hardware. I have thousands of dollars in 3d equipment that does not work in SBS mode. I can't see why Nvidia would go and break the code only for dx11 games. So it seems like it's just a matter of time before they break that Dx9 pathway as well.
3DNovice
Petrif-Eyed

Post by 3DNovice »

Well the problem with Nvidia certified monitors, is the fact that the syncing is done with an emitter using USB instead of using a Vesa Sync.
A Vesa sync connection is tied directly into the display hardware and knows exactly when the frame is being displayed and syncs accordingly.
With the USB based sync, a lot of factors must be taken into consideration to correctly time the sync, hence the many display profiles in Nvidia's drivers.

I would imagine that the displays could be easily identified by their id, using Microsofts EDID protocol to apply these display profiles.
But the problem would be making sense of the profiles and rewriting the USB driver to function without Nvidia's API.

So yah, those of us using certified monitors are screwed, if they remove dx9/USB driver support. Fingers crossed, that they never do

There are threads in other sub forums about writing sync protocols, I think RageDemon even wrote one of them. But these were done using Elsa
or E-Dimensional shutter glasses, which were connected via vesa connections that were plugged in-line on the VGA output of the GPU.
Flint Eastwood
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Flint Eastwood »

Hmm, there have been attempts in the past, to get the 3D-Vision Emitter working without Nvidia's driver.
These attempts were targeting Linux, but I think it could be done for Windows too and could be integrated into Geo-11 !?!?
This are some Links to some documentation and code:
NVIDIA 3D Vision using OpenGL on Linux - Bob Somers CSC 572 Winter 2011
https://github.com/bobsomers/3dvgl
https://sourceforge.net/projects/libnvstusb/
https://github.com/eruffaldi/libnvstusb

This one is allready for Windows:
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=3130
https://github.com/magestik/Shutters3D-Daemon
3DNovice
Petrif-Eyed

Post by 3DNovice »

Yes, Helifax used some of that info to get his Nvidia emitter working on his Linux app
Zerofool
Cross Eyed!

Post by Zerofool »

spin1 wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 4:13 pm Why are so many games in the games list listed more than once?
If you haven't figured it out by now, it's because there are entries for each driver/wrapper combo. But this column is hidden on the screenshot you provided, so it's not a surprise you're confused, I would be too. In some cases, there are more than one fix, so each one has its own entry in the DB.
Zerofool wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:49 pm I haven't had the chance to give the checkerboard output a try, but I'll report back when I do (hopefully tomorrow; by the weekend at the latest).
I kind of got carried away. The checkerboard output works flawlessly, so much so that my "quick tests" turned into a few wonderful hours in Trine 4 (I'll start a thread for it when I can compare the few glitches I encountered to the 3dmigoto fix on 425.xx), ME Catalyst and Snowrunner.
To be precise, I was using mostly the checkerboard_reversed version - both work as they should.

I also tried tab_reversed and it works as expected. It still suffers from the problem with garbage lines between the images on certain resolutions (like 1080p for example), but I'll update the specific thread about it with some new insights.

I have some ideas for improving the checkerboard output even further, but I'll leave that for the future when Geo-11 is more mature and it has all the core functionality you've set out to implement.
Thanks again Bo3b and Dave!

Speaking of functionality you've set out to implement, can you please share a high level list of things you'd want to add to Geo-11 (besides the obvious bug fixes and game compatibility improvements) - some internal milestones, etc.
nV 3DTV Play, Geo-11, Tridef on 2014 55" Samsung H7000 (aka H7150) @ 1080p60 Checkerboard-3D | Valve Index | RTX 2080Ti, i7-6700K, 32GB 3200CL14, 1+2TB SSDs | Win10 v2004 | DAN A4-SFX | G27
kaendd
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by kaendd »

bo3bber wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 11:13 pm
This version does not have extensive testing, barely used in fact. So please let us know if stuff is broken that worked before.

In particular, we don't have any way to test interlaced or checkerboard modes.
Thank you for adding interlaced mode. I can confirm it works perfectly on my passive 3D TV and looks a bit better than TAB mode :D
3DNovice
Petrif-Eyed

Post by 3DNovice »

From the Geo-11 DX9 Mode Games Testing on 511.79 thread from this post
viewtopic.php?p=185091#p185091
RAGEdemon wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:01 pm -- The red message can no longer be disabled, either through 3DFM, nor manually replacing nvstres.dll / nvstres64.dll files. I personally need to disable this due to custom resolutions in place - it is not something originally triggered by geo-11, however geo-11's install does seem to prevent getting rid of it.

Requests:
1. Please can someone tell me how we now disable the red message?
2. It would be a good idea to emphasise that we need to inject 3DV drivers into the new drivers. Clarification on how best to do this would be helpful.
--------
Edit: got around red message by using moded inf after disabling windows 11 signature verification. It is interesting, however, that the message appears even with the dll files replaced... academically wonder where it's coming from...
Provided that RAGEdemon edited the nvstres.dll correctly, which I assume that he did, since he has done it successfully numerous times previously. My assumption is that he is modifying the 64 bit version and Geo-11 Nvidia_DX Output mode is using the 32 bit version.

AFAIK, Nvidia checks for 3 requirements Refresh rate, Resolution and a Color Depth (bpp) of 32

Could a feature be added to Geo-11 to have the requirement check by Nvidia return a false positive? That way the game overlay and depth settings could still be visible vs the side effect of them being disabled by editing nvstres.dll. Something like an ini edit that allows a user getting the red warning to bypass
Nvidia's check by fooling it into thinking everything is as it should be.

Also if Ge0-11 is accessing the 32 bit version, wouldn't it be more prudent to access the 64 bit version to avoid possible 32 bit related issues?
RAGEdemon
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Post by RAGEdemon »

Unfortunately, this is not the case.

I have modified nvstres.dll and nvstres64.dll files which I keep stored, together with a shortcut to the proper 3DV install folder.

After a new driver install, I simply copy both the already modified .dll files into their correct location. This has worked for me for years... until now.

There is something else going on... maybe there is a different 3DV install folder - I have searched my system; I cannot find another nvstres/64.dll location, except the Helixvision folder.

The issue is moot now that I have a workaround by installing a diffeent (Joker's I believe) .inf which seems to bypass the check, and allows the 3DV OSD which I have not seen in a decade...

And now I prefer to play via Katanga_VR in my headset as it is a superior experience for me compared to my 3D projector (90fps, both eyes simultaneously, higher resolution, higher FOV, higher brightness, potential to use motion smoothing etc etc...)

Thank you for trying to solve the problem, however - it might be worth trying ot get to the bottom of it for academic purposes... or maybe it is just me doing something stupid....
Windows 11 64-Bit | 12900K @ 5.3GHz | 2080 Ti OC | 32GB 3900MHz CL16 RAM | Optane PCIe SSD RAID-0 | Sound Blaster ZxR | 2x 2000W ButtKicker LFE | nVidia 3D Vision | 3D Projector @ DSR 1600p | HP Reverb G2
3DNovice
Petrif-Eyed

Post by 3DNovice »

The only other thing I can think of, is that Nvidia might send out patches/security updates.

I doubt you were doing anything wrong, with the bmp replaced, there shouldn't any way for that text to be shown, very odd.
The_Nephilim
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Post by The_Nephilim »

any word on when we will get output to HLSL with the shaders with Geo-11. I had brought this up a couple weeks ago and it has been a while just wondering if it was added or still needs work..

thank you
Nephilim'
Intel i7 10700K @ 5.1 GHZ / ASRock Phantom 4 AC/4 Z590 Motherboard / G. SKILL Trident Z 64GB - 4000mhz / eVGA 2080Ti 11gb / SoundBlaster Z / HP Reverb G2 / HOTAS Cougar / Thrustmaster MFD's / Buttkicker Gamer 2 / :shutter
Megapsychotron
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Megapsychotron »

I'm trying to get this working on Jedi: Fallen Order, which according to the blog post, is a working game. My 3D monitor is a Sony 4K passive 3D tv. I've set geo-11 to interlaced.

When I put the 64 bit files in a fresh install, I can get the 3D enabled. However, the elements do not line up correctly. Things get better when I turn on autoconvergence, but it's still not satisfactory. I also tried TAB and SBS, which work, but the separation issue remains.

So I delete the geo-11 files, install the Helix Mod fix for the game, and then add the 3 necessary files from geo-11 back into the game folder. But where the instructions say to
"3) Edit the d3dx.ini file, and change force_stereo=2. That turns on the geo-11 code." I cannot find 'force_stereo' in the dsdx.ini gamefix file. Thus, when I run the game, geo-11 is not turned on.

How do I get geo-11 on with this gamefix?

Edit: I checked geo-11 with Ori and the Blind Forest, a known working game, on my setup just to make sure it works. Set to interlaced mode and the default separation and convergence values, it looks beautiful. Minor crosstalk that is easy to ignore, but I might fiddle with the values to see if I can dial it in. So now I hope I can get some advice on how to get Fallen Order working.
harisukro
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by harisukro »

For Jedi Fallen Order if I remember need to modify the file "rlsmode" in ShaderFixes folder with the following:

full_screen=1
force_stereo=2
Cowboybob
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Cowboybob »

I enable show FPS, this way I can tell that geo-11 is actually working, a suggestion would have been a default overlay, perhaps saying "geo-11" or similar so newbies can see when it's working, apart from the obvious 3d...working... Just saying.
3DNovice
Petrif-Eyed

Post by 3DNovice »

nvmnd
Last edited by 3DNovice on Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Megapsychotron
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Megapsychotron »

harisukro wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 6:12 am For Jedi Fallen Order if I remember need to modify the file "rlsmode" in ShaderFixes folder with the following:

full_screen=1
force_stereo=2

Thanks so much, this did the trick. It looks amazing! Better looking than my 3D Vision desktop setup.
Megapsychotron
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Megapsychotron »

I've skimmed this thread to find this answer, so forgive me if I missed it. How do I assign hotkeys to adjust separation and convergence? Also, how do I hide the green geo-11 overlay?
Grocs
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Grocs »

Megapsychotron wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:53 pm I've skimmed this thread to find this answer, so forgive me if I missed it. How do I assign hotkeys to adjust separation and convergence? Also, how do I hide the green geo-11 overlay?
Down the bottom of dxdxdm.ini is where you can change the shortcuts.

The defaults work though

Ctrl F3/F4 for adjusting separation
Ctrl F5/F6 for adjusting convergence
whyme466
Certif-Eyed!

Post by whyme466 »

Geo-11 is mentioned in new VR modding monthly review - see https://www.roadtovr.com/vr-mods-news-m ... mber-2022/. I wish they had mentioned HelixVision, as well.
Dual boot VR/3D Vision disk partitioning (multiple SSDs). 3D Vision - Windows 10 v1809, 425.31 driver, 32 GB, i9-9900X@4.5 GHz, hybrid-cooled 2080Ti, 4K LG E6 OLED TV with EDID. VR/geo-11 - 3080Ti with Vive Pro 2, also have Aero, wireless lens-modified Vive Pro, Index, Reverb G2, Pimax 8K.
the_jaguar
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by the_jaguar »

for those of us 3D movie enthusiasts with projectors that support active 3D (as in stereoscopic MVC) - can we use Geo-11 on the latest drivers to enable 3D playback (not SBS or TAB)? Being on the older drivers are starting to become a pain... thanks much!
Dazzawill
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by Dazzawill »

Has there been any advances with new betas on getting native 3D games like Tombraider 2013 to work?
Pure Mana Supreme
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Pure Mana Supreme »

Has anyone had a chance to test whether or not the 4090 on newer drivers is compatible with Geo-11 in DX11 titles? Thanks.
WouldYouKindly
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by WouldYouKindly »

I don't have a 4090, but it's working great on my 4080. I'm on driver 527.56 and Geo-11 v0.6.56. I've tried Prey, Dishonored 2, Beyond: Two Souls, Far Cry 5, and The Evil Within 2 which all work as well as or better than they did on my 3070.
RTX 3070 | ViewSonic PJD7820HD and ViewSonic PX748-4K 3D dlp projectors | HP Reverb G2
WickedScav
Cross Eyed!

Post by WickedScav »

WouldYouKindly wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 4:58 am I don't have a 4090, but it's working great on my 4080. I'm on driver 527.56 and Geo-11 v0.6.56. I've tried Prey, Dishonored 2, Beyond: Two Souls, Far Cry 5, and The Evil Within 2 which all work as well as or better than they did on my 3070.
I have problems with Prey 2017 and geo-11 (0.6.90), the shadows and lighting effects are basically all off (wrong depth). Do these work correctly for you? Which d3dx.ini did you use? The one from the original Prey fix does not activate 3D, using the one from geo-11 ends up with the shaodow problems...
dlrjajdlfo
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by dlrjajdlfo »

Pure Mana Supreme wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 4:04 pm Has anyone had a chance to test whether or not the 4090 on newer drivers is compatible with Geo-11 in DX11 titles? Thanks.
I am using rtx4090, works perfectly!
and 4090 show me great performance at 4k
Losti
Golden Eyed Wiseman! (or woman!)

Post by Losti »

WickedScav wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:01 pm
WouldYouKindly wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 4:58 am I don't have a 4090, but it's working great on my 4080. I'm on driver 527.56 and Geo-11 v0.6.56. I've tried Prey, Dishonored 2, Beyond: Two Souls, Far Cry 5, and The Evil Within 2 which all work as well as or better than they did on my 3070.
I have problems with Prey 2017 and geo-11 (0.6.90), the shadows and lighting effects are basically all off (wrong depth). Do these work correctly for you? Which d3dx.ini did you use? The one from the original Prey fix does not activate 3D, using the one from geo-11 ends up with the shaodow problems...
Try stereo_compute_enable = 2 in stereo section from d3dxdm.ini and add this to the end of d3dx.ini, may it works.

Code: Select all

[TextureOverride_MONO_1x]
match_type = Texture3D
match_width = <= 640
match_height = <= 480
match_format = R16G16B16A16_FLOAT
match_bind_flags = shader_resource render_target unordered_access
StereoMode=1

[TextureOverride_TestMonoDTs_11]
match_width = height
match_misc_flags=texturecube
match_type=Texture2D
match_bind_flags=shader_resource -render_target -unordered_access -vertex_buffer
StereoMode=2
WickedScav
Cross Eyed!

Post by WickedScav »

Losti wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:26 pm Try stereo_compute_enable = 2 in stereo section from d3dxdm.ini and add this to the end of d3dx.ini, may it works.
Thanks for the modifications, unfortunately it did not improve the situations. Will then install older drivers to make the game work without geo-11... too bad. Performance with geo-11 is much better.
ChronicHedgehog
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by ChronicHedgehog »

Does the full SBS Mode work outside of VR devices? The Nreal Air AR glasses are currently beta testing 3D support, and it would be great to take advantage of the full resolution.
masterotaku
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by masterotaku »

ChronicHedgehog wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 1:21 pm Does the full SBS Mode work outside of VR devices? The Nreal Air AR glasses are currently beta testing 3D support, and it would be great to take advantage of the full resolution.
Only the "katanga_vr", "nvidia_dx11" and "nvidia_dx9" are full resolution per eye. If those glasses have an output resolution (in Windows) of 3840x1080, I suspect that "direct_mode = sbs" + "upscaling = 1" will give you full resolution per eye.
Although I've seen some weird dark pixelation when using that combination, at least when it has to also scale vertically..
whyme466
Certif-Eyed!

Post by whyme466 »

@bo3b - are you still an active member of our small loyal 3D gaming community? You have been a key leader in this community for more than a decade, but you have been silent for months now. HelixVision was an important initiative to share the some of the incredible experiences available at helixmod.blogspot with a new base of users, yet it is no longer available on Steam. Do you have plans for an alternative? Are you frustrated with with those users making unsupported claims about Katanga performance? I fear our small community may continue to shrink/move on if its participants feel that they are members of a dying, unsupported fad.

Geo-11 has been a superb addition, introduced to a very surprised community, and greatly expanded supported GPU hardware. However, we have heard very little from you since the release of this incredible tool. Your pragmatic insights and opinions are sorely missed! What do you think of the emerging generation of 3D displays? Will they support common middleware and leverage (and grow) helixmod.blogspot? We would love to hear from you…
Dual boot VR/3D Vision disk partitioning (multiple SSDs). 3D Vision - Windows 10 v1809, 425.31 driver, 32 GB, i9-9900X@4.5 GHz, hybrid-cooled 2080Ti, 4K LG E6 OLED TV with EDID. VR/geo-11 - 3080Ti with Vive Pro 2, also have Aero, wireless lens-modified Vive Pro, Index, Reverb G2, Pimax 8K.
SzLi
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by SzLi »

RAGEdemon wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 4:49 pm
I have modified nvstres.dll and nvstres64.dll files which I keep stored, together with a shortcut to the proper 3DV install folder.

After a new driver install, I simply copy both the already modified .dll files into their correct location. This has worked for me for years... until now.

There is something else going on... maybe there is a different 3DV install folder - I have searched my system; I cannot find another nvstres/64.dll location, except the Helixvision folder.
I think I solved the OSD issue, you need to fix the Nvidia DCH driver install. See this: viewtopic.php?t=26356
Megapsychotron
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Megapsychotron »

Geo-11 works with enabling 3D for DirectX 9 games, right? I'm trying to get Resident Evil 6 to work, but it won't engage in 3D mode. I'm using a Sony 4K passive 3D tv, and I've gotten Bloodstained and SW: Fallen Order looking great on it with Geo-11. I have Geo-11 set to interleaved mode.

According to the Geo-11 airtable database, it appears that Resident Evil 6 has been tested and works great with Geo-11. Is there anything specific that needs to be done with DirectX 9 games in the ini file?
3DNovice
Petrif-Eyed

Post by 3DNovice »

Last edited by 3DNovice on Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Megapsychotron
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Megapsychotron »

3DNovice wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:46 am
Megapsychotron wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 9:47 am According to the Geo-11 airtable database, it appears that Resident Evil 6 has been tested and works great with Geo-11. Is there anything specific that needs to be done with DirectX 9 games in the ini file?

Geo 3D (Standard mode) does not = Geo-11

Compare where it says "WRAPPER/DRIVER"
for Resident Evil 6
to Resident Evil 7
Ah, I see, thanks for pointing that out. I was recently playing RE6 on my 3D Vision desktop, but after upgrading my CPU and motherboard (AMD Ryzen 5 7600x; MSI B650 Carbon motherboard), 3D Vision (with the last working driver) has not been reliable for me on it, still trying to figure out why. RE6 no longer activates in 3D Vision on my desktop. Crysis 3 not engaging in 3D Vision anymore either. Command and Conquer 3 works well. Portal kind of works, but the image is off in a way, uncomfortable to look at. All of these have the Helix Mod fixes applied, with fresh driver install through 3D Fix Manager.

So Geo-11 is strictly only DirectX 11 then? I've read that current drivers still can play DX9 games, do I need 3DTV Play or something else to play on my 4K TV?
3DNovice
Petrif-Eyed

Post by 3DNovice »

Last edited by 3DNovice on Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UnityBeing
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by UnityBeing »

Hi all,

Feeling really low, my sister is in hospital and my pc got dropped by FedEx on its way to fnac lab for maintenance.

Fnac will be replacing my gpu (Msi 2080ti x trio 6k points in superposition 8k) with a 4070ti ASUS tuf (6500k points in superposition 8k). Case replacement too.

What are my options with the yucky 40 series? Is 3D vision lost me I.e. powerdvd 14 pictures movies?

Is playing system shock 1 remake with losti fix lost me?

What games can I play in 3D?

Please help great community, I got until Monday to reply.
djgrege
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by djgrege »

Ah man, I'm really sorry to hear about your tough times mate. I hope your sister recovers quickly.

I guess one option for you would be to sell the 4070 Ti and buy a 2080 Ti again - I presume you've got a 3DV monitor.

If you want to keep the 4070 Ti, I personally use the LG C6 TV and run Geo-11 in interlaced mode and pretty much any game I play works fine, and specifically games with the Losti's UE4-UF work great. These are getting progressively hard to find and I recommend you test the 3D on the TVs if you get one. Also, don't be scared off by a "little" screen burn. I've got some screen burn and I hardly notice it. I prefer this 100% over my old (now sold) Asus PG278QR. Then there are the projectors, AR glasses (e.g. nreal, rokid) or VR headsets options too. If Powerdvd 14 can output in TB or SBS then all these options would work too.

I hope all works out.
UnityBeing
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by UnityBeing »

djgrege wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 4:00 pm Ah man, I'm really sorry to hear about your tough times mate. I hope your sister recovers quickly.

I guess one option for you would be to sell the 4070 Ti and buy a 2080 Ti again - I presume you've got a 3DV monitor.

If you want to keep the 4070 Ti, I personally use the LG C6 TV and run Geo-11 in interlaced mode and pretty much any game I play works fine, and specifically games with the Losti's UE4-UF work great. These are getting progressively hard to find and I recommend you test the 3D on the TVs if you get one. Also, don't be scared off by a "little" screen burn. I've got some screen burn and I hardly notice it. I prefer this 100% over my old (now sold) Asus PG278QR. Then there are the projectors, AR glasses (e.g. nreal, rokid) or VR headsets options too. If Powerdvd 14 can output in TB or SBS then all these options would work too.

I hope all works out.

Thank you for replying djgrege, I’m broke so keeping my precious pg278qr.

Is it that the magic bullet is studio drivers? One community member replied here saying that.

Kind Regards.
3DNovice
Petrif-Eyed

Post by 3DNovice »

bo3bber wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:41 pm We don't have any support right now for frame packing, because it's a terrible format overall, and unless you are really stuck there is no reason to use something that bad. We don't plan to add this or anaglyph, because it seems like a waste of engineering time.
If this is still being worked on and if time permits at some point down the line, it would be awesome to see anaglyph support added, so that poor people using
a 2D display can play in 3D. Perhaps the existing iz3D code could be leveraged for proper integration?

Also, it could be quite enjoyable on the Steam Deck or even GeForce Now, or similar devices.
The_Nephilim
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Post by The_Nephilim »

The_Nephilim wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:24 pm any word on when we will get output to HLSL with the shaders with Geo-11. I had brought this up a couple weeks ago and it has been a while just wondering if it was added or still needs work..

thank you
Nephilim'
Hoping??!!
Intel i7 10700K @ 5.1 GHZ / ASRock Phantom 4 AC/4 Z590 Motherboard / G. SKILL Trident Z 64GB - 4000mhz / eVGA 2080Ti 11gb / SoundBlaster Z / HP Reverb G2 / HOTAS Cougar / Thrustmaster MFD's / Buttkicker Gamer 2 / :shutter

Return to “Nvidia 3D Vision Fixes, Solutions and Troubleshooting”