Way to recover fullscreen?

greg02
Cross Eyed!

Way to recover fullscreen?

Post by greg02 »

I've got a title that will not recover fullscreen after alt tabbing out. Its a tennis game that by default runs extremely slow (by my standards), so I am trying to use CE to increase it to the speed of actual tennis.
Problem is the game starts instantly before I can grab the process and if I alt tab out, 3D won't kick in once I alt tab back in (i.e. wont go back to exclusive, only borderless)

Any ideas? Maybe a command line parameter or script to delay the window from opening once I start the game in Steam thus giving me time to grab the process and turn on the speed increase? Or a way to recover Exclusive Fullscreen once I alt tab out and back in? Or a way to auto attach the CE when I start the game?
3DNovice
Petrif-Eyed

Re: Way to recover fullscreen?

Post by 3DNovice »

Last edited by 3DNovice on Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
greg02
Cross Eyed!

Post by greg02 »

Thanks 3D Novice, much appreciated. Unfortunately while it worked for the game I wanted it to, it seems to be causing me problems even when the service is stopped. It attached to the Origin Client and forced Origin into some type of compatibility mode and screwed up the 3D Vision test screen. Anyway to ensure that it is absolutely not running or getting into things unless I start it up? I assumed that "stop service" would do that, but it still seems to be attaching to things.
3DNovice
Petrif-Eyed

Post by 3DNovice »

Return to “Nvidia 3D Vision Fixes, Solutions and Troubleshooting”