LEGO Star Wars - The Skywalker Saga

masterotaku
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

LEGO Star Wars - The Skywalker Saga

Post by masterotaku »

Last edited by masterotaku on Sun Apr 17, 2022 3:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bd32
One Eyed Hopeful

Re: LEGO Star Wars - The Skywalker Saga

Post by bd32 »

Thank you Masterotaku!!! First you give us GOW, and now lego star wars!! Have only played through first part of episode 4 (new hope), but 3d looks really nice and plays with high framerate. Great work!

Just a note incase this helps others and this may just be a problem with my setup (2560x1440 on 452.06 using emitter and pg278qr), but if I don't start up in windows mode (non 3d), I get a white screen and the game crashes. If I start up in windows mode (using masterotaku's fix), then wait to get past the intro screen, I can switch to full screen and then 3d kicks in and works.
masterotaku
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by masterotaku »

I've fixed more stuff (some of it important) since the first WIP fix, and I've played episodes 4, 5 and 6. Currently playing episode 1.
The game triggers 3D in borderless mode, but the game is bugged and doesn't maintain it after exiting the game unless you set the game config file as read-only.

The fix may be ready for release in just a few days, because the hard to fix stuff is already done :).
masterotaku
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by masterotaku »

The fix is done. I've updated the OP to only have the links in it. Delete completely the work in progress fix if you used it.
mikear69
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by mikear69 »

Awesome, thank you! Just got this for "my son"...

Return to “Nvidia 3D Vision Fixes, Solutions and Troubleshooting”