SBS in Bigscreen

greg02
Cross Eyed!

SBS in Bigscreen

Post by greg02 »

Does anyone know of any kind of software that would allow you to duplicate a chrome browser window so you can place them in SBS on the desktop?
Example: right now I can open a Netflix movie, duplicate the window and place the two windows side by side, each taking up half the desktop. I can then turn on SBS mode in bigscreen and it gives a decent 3D effect (so basically for any thing you are streaming).

Is there someway to just duplicate the window? Its difficult to have to line them up exactly and then have them both running at exactly the same time.

What I don't get is why Bigscreen doesn't allow you to just duplicate your desktop or have two small screens, place them side by side and have one viewed through each eye. If anyone has any ideas would be appreciated.
3DNovice
Petrif-Eyed

Re: SBS in Bigscreen

Post by 3DNovice »

Last edited by 3DNovice on Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
greg02
Cross Eyed!

Post by greg02 »

Appreciate the advice PCNovice, I think what I am looking for is someway to not just duplicate a browser window, but the desktop itself. An example might be picture in picture using the monitor settings itself. My current Dell 3D Vision monitor doesn't do that, but I have another 4K monitor that might. As of now I can easily duplicate a chrome browser window, but it doesn't start the video at the same time. Hoping to find something that might split the desktop in half and replicate it, thus when I hit play in the browser/Netflix window, it starts on both sides at the same time.
3DNovice
Petrif-Eyed

Post by 3DNovice »

3DNovice
Petrif-Eyed

Post by 3DNovice »

3DNovice
Petrif-Eyed

Post by 3DNovice »

Return to “Nvidia 3D Vision Fixes, Solutions and Troubleshooting”