Call of Duty Modern Warfare REMASTERED

Captain007
One Eyed Hopeful

Call of Duty Modern Warfare REMASTERED

Post by Captain007 »

So I had this game in backlog for a while and waiting hopefully for a fix. I installed the game to see how messed up 3D is without a fix. Game looks excellent in regular 3D Vision out of the box, with minor fixes needed here and there, but definitely playable and looking beautiful at it's current unfixed state. Shadows for majority are at correct depth. Some issues I noticed are lights at wrong depth, minor shadows and reflections.

I lowered graphics and turned most effects off, but no major difference. I loaded with 3DMigoto in hunting mode and runs fine, but I'm no pro in shader hunting. I would say if we can get the light sources fixed, the rest are more than acceptable. This is the best COD campaign in the franchise history so I think it deserves a proper 3D Vision treatment.

I have Windows 10 1809 with driver 425 (last official driver), RTX 2080 ti, and Asus PG27VQ display.
3DNovice
Petrif-Eyed

Re: Call of Duty Modern Warfare REMASTERED

Post by 3DNovice »

Last edited by 3DNovice on Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Captain007
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Captain007 »

Initially it was part of Infinite Warfare digital deluxe edition and no option of standalone purchase. Around mid 2017 it was released it as a standalone purchase.
3DNovice
Petrif-Eyed

Post by 3DNovice »

Return to “Nvidia 3D Vision Fixes, Solutions and Troubleshooting”