Capture stereo screenshots

Darkbluesky
One Eyed Hopeful

Capture stereo screenshots

Post by Darkbluesky »

Hi

I was in need to make a capture of 3DVision, so I was using 3DFixManager with ALT+F1 shortcut to capture it, but when I try, nothing happens. Just nothing at all. I checked the NVStereoscopic.IMG folder, and it is empty. I have tried to change the shortcut, nothing. I have checked the registry key, it is ok, registry folder/keys are not write protected. I have tried with different games, always the same: nothing happens.

The oher shortcuts, crosshair, adjust separation or convergence, etc all they work fine. I am using 3DFixManager with 452.06 DCH drivers (is a notebook, and it does not allow me to install the Standard ones)

Is it the same for you? Do you know how I can make the shortcut to work?

Or if it is not possible anymore, do you know and alternative to capture stereoscopic screenshots? (Geforce Experience overlay does indeed capture stereoscopic videos, but not stereo screenshots)

Thanks!
The_Nephilim
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Re: Capture stereo screenshots

Post by The_Nephilim »

yes I know an alternate method use 3D Migoto and it can create 3D screenshots when hunting shaders, that is how I do it..
Intel i7 10700K @ 5.1 GHZ / ASRock Phantom 4 AC/4 Z590 Motherboard / G. SKILL Trident Z 64GB - 4000mhz / eVGA 2080Ti 11gb / SoundBlaster Z / HP Reverb G2 / HOTAS Cougar / Thrustmaster MFD's / Buttkicker Gamer 2 / :shutter
Darkbluesky
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Darkbluesky »

The capture hotkey (I have tried also to change it) does not work neither.

Could it be because it is a DCH driver? Someone could tell me if it works for you?

Tx!
Blacksmith60
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Post by Blacksmith60 »

It has happened to me also a couple of times, it seems to be a driver issue, make a clean uninstall of the driver with DDU, and reinstall - that fixed it for me :)
3DNovice
Petrif-Eyed

Post by 3DNovice »

Return to “Nvidia 3D Vision Fixes, Solutions and Troubleshooting”