452.06 no longer has 3D vision driver??

greg02
Cross Eyed!

452.06 no longer has 3D vision driver??

Post by greg02 »

Edit: 3D Fix Manager allowed me to install the 3D vision driver. Only way to complete setup was through "quick set up" Trying to go through the Wizard continually said "3D vision driver not installed" (and was no longer available for download)

Just a heads up in case someone else has this issue. Thankfully 3D Fix Manager was able to extract and install the driver, even though it is still supposed to be included in 452.06 according to Nvidia.

I just re-installed 452.06, a version that I have saved on my PC from long ago. When installing custom, there is no more box to check for the 3D vision driver. After it installed it says "461.XX" was installed. 3D Fix Manager says you are all set to go with 452.06 but when you try to play in 3D it says the 3D Driver is not installed.
Skawen
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Re: 452.06 no longer has 3D vision driver??

Post by Skawen »

I had the same problem & in another tread was mention about it:

"I remember seeing that you had trouble with Installing 3D Vision, in another thread.
And that you installed manually?
Well if you did that and not through 3DFM, I can tell you your Driver is NOT installed correctly and will NOT WORK. (The 3DVision driver modules are not registered with Nvidia driver).
If you have issues with installing the 3DVision Controller emitter, you can find it in
CODE: SELECT ALL

C:\Program Files (x86)\3D Fix Manager\Drivers\3DVisionControllerDriver\Win10\NV3DVisionUSB.Driver
Simply R-click on
CODE: SELECT ALL

nvstusb.inf
and select install."

Try this, this helped me.
Guig2000
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Re: 452.06 no longer has 3D vision driver??

Post by Guig2000 »

Have you tried with "3D-Vision Driver Changer"?

viewtopic.php?f=105&t=25361

Return to “Nvidia 3D Vision Fixes, Solutions and Troubleshooting”