The Riftbreaker: Absolutely stunning PhysX RTS/Base Defence/ActionRPG

RAGEdemon
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

The Riftbreaker: Absolutely stunning PhysX RTS/Base Defence/ActionRPG

Post by RAGEdemon »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7ZvukH_PnI

https://store.steampowered.com/app/7803 ... ftbreaker/

This thing looks quite stunning. The gameplay looks to be very satisfying - some of the best physics I have ever seen.

Any love for this game for 3D Vision? :)

DirectX: Version 11
Windows 11 64-Bit | 12900K @ 5.3GHz | 2080 Ti OC | 32GB 3900MHz CL16 RAM | Optane PCIe SSD RAID-0 | Sound Blaster ZxR | 2x 2000W ButtKicker LFE | nVidia 3D Vision | 3D Projector @ DSR 1600p | HP Reverb G2
Lundamyrstrollet
Two Eyed Hopeful

Re: The Riftbreaker: Absolutely stunning PhysX RTS/Base Defence/ActionRPG

Post by Lundamyrstrollet »

+1
Great Game, based on "Schmetterling" engine like Xmorph: Defense (which had a superb fix from 4everAwake) or Zombie Driver HD...

im just playing it with CMU with Far Cry 5 Profile, looks great and would not have expected that the CM Mode looks so amazing in a Top Down Strategy/isometric Titel...
But also hope for some 3D magic if anyone of our Shader Gods is interested..

As in therms of Physics, i love the sword and Vegetation :-)..imo with The Ascent one of the best looking Games this Year, and besides this it is well grounded and finally a great Mix of Tower Defense, Survival and Action RPG Elements...
Necropants
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by Necropants »

Tried the demo of this but I can't get the CMU to work with that far cry profile. 3d compatibility works but it's just a flat image. Did you do anything else to get it to work?
Lundamyrstrollet
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by Lundamyrstrollet »

Its a little weird with the CMU in this Game , thought it was the profile, but other Profiles show the same behaviour...
You have to decrease/increase the convergence with ctrl F5/F6, i ve managed a good view by doing it in the most distant view: The double Image from the Main protagonist must nearly overlap... You will notice that on a certain point the Convergence will reset, so youll have to save the "nearest overlap" and then you`ll good to go... Will try to make some Pictures...

Ahh,f.. Have change my driver since the last time (and saved nothing haha) so i have to figured out again how i get this to work...Main Problem as i see is that ctrl F5/F6 doesnt work without some Changes in the Profile Manager..
Will try some settings and report back.

Return to “Nvidia 3D Vision Fixes, Solutions and Troubleshooting”