[TOOL] Automatic HUD/UI Fix for 3D-Migoto - DX11 [V.1.00]

Losti
Golden Eyed Wiseman! (or woman!)

[TOOL] Automatic HUD/UI Fix for 3D-Migoto - DX11 [V.1.00]

Post by Losti »

[Tool] Automatic :3D HUD/UI Fix for :3D-Migoto - DX11

Acknowledgements
- DSS/Bo3B/Chiri: 3D-Migoto, the base for ALL the fixes you see here!!
- MASTEROTAKU for his continuous help!
- My supporters @ https://discord.com/channels/5157038646 ... 4142090240
- AND ALL of you that are a REAL part of the 3D-Vision scene, for your contributions, reportings, testings ETC.

Change-Logs - 1.00
- initial release

Working Restrictions
- Working for all 3D-Migoto based fixes and universal fixes using 3D-Migoto >1.3.10, EXCEPT UE4-UF2!

Installation / Deinstallation / Reset
- make sure you have a working 3D-Vision Setup. You can use this tool to ensure a working driver installation: viewtopic.php?f=105&t=25361
- Download and install 3D-Migoto, or a 3D-Migoto based fix, means DX11 shaderhacking tool by DSS/Bo3B/Chiri
https://github.com/bo3b/3Dmigoto/releas ... 1.3.16.zip
- Download the Fix: https://losti.s3.amazonaws.com/0_3D-MIG ... s_V1.00.7z
- Extract the complete archive to the main game directory, where you have installed the 3D-Migoto based fix, it should be the folder containing the game starting executable. Overwrite files if asked.
- start 0_3D-MIGOTO-DX11_Online-Fix_HudAndDisableShaders.cmd
- wait approx 20 seconds until PS and VS scanning scripts are launched
- read section Keys and Handling below
- start the game you want to fix
- use 1_Reset_3D-MIGOTO-DX11_Online-Fix.cmd to undo all actions and reset the things to default, including removement of all done "fixes", the fix keeps alive for another try if youstart it again.
- use 2_Uninstall_3D-MIGOTO-DX11_Online-Fix.cmd in order to uninstall the fix completely, remove all fixes and changes and restore the state before you have installed the fix.

Keys
- ALL keys are written in the OSD in game, some quick guideline is written in the Handling section below.

Handling
----You can watch this little video to get an idea of how it works in general: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lVYGASGkdM
- After installation and starting the script as well as the game:
- Please read the OSD, all KEYS are written there, some quick introduction of usage:
- FOR HUD/UI DEPTH FIX: you need to CYCLE the VS-Shaders (NUMPAD4 and NUMPAD5) until the HUD/UI Element that was screen depth is DISABLED
- FOR HUD/UI DEPTH FIX: press NUMPAD6 if the HUD/UI element is disabled to fix it. Wait until you hear a clear 4x beep sound.
--- USE ALT+NUMPAD6 to UNDO the last action for a VS-Shader if its not cool
- FOR HUD/UI DEPTH FIX: redo this for ALL HUD/UI Elements that are screendepth and you want to have into depth
- FOR DISABLE A EFFECT (pixelshader only!): you need to CYCLE the PS-Shaders (NUMPAD1 and NUMPAD2) until the Effect you want to disable is OFF
- FOR DISABLE A EFFECT (pixelshader only!): press NUMPAD3 if the effect is disabled to disable it permanentely. Wait until you hear a clear 4x beep sound.
--- USE ALT+NUMPAD3 to UNDO the last action for a PS-Shader if its not cool
- FOR DISABLE A EFFECT (pixelshader only!): redo this for Effects you want to disable
- Finish up using LCTRL + NUMPAD 0
- play the game
- next time you run the game, run it as normal, as you are used to start it via 0_3D-MIGOTO-DX11_Online-Fix_HudAndDisableShaders.cmd
- if you need to do some aditional fixes, start 0_3D-MIGOTO-DX11_Online-Fix_HudAndDisableShaders.cmd again and redo the things written above.

Additional Keys
- "," and "." cycles convergence
- ALT + #~ (EN-keyboard) is for low convergence preset (toggle) ==> Convergence reduce = 80 % of the one you currently use
- ALT + °^ (DE-keyboard) is for low convergence preset (toggle) ==> Convergence reduce = 80 % of the one you currently use
- ALT + XB_GUIDE is for low convergence preset (toggle) ==> Convergence reduce = 80 % of the one you currently use
- RBUTTON or XB_LEFT_TRIGGER CAN reduce convergence for aiming while HOLD this key, for this, you need to:
.....open ...\Shaderfixes\HUD_UI_Fix.ini
.....search for "[CommandListAim]" (without "")
.....change Convergence = 1.0 to a lower value, this is a multiplier of your current convergence, infos are written below at [CommandListAim] in the ini file.

Middle-HUD/UI Depth adjustment on demand
- There are 2 modes to push the HUD/UI into depth. Partial more depth for the middle of the screen or complete the same depth for the HUD/UI. OFF means, the last mentioned. All the HUD/UI elements are at the same depth. STATIC means you push HUD/UI elements more into depth, that depth you can choose via keys. This enables you to add more depth to partial areas of the HUD/UI like crosshair/name pladges. This option is based on the STARTING POINT of the additional depth from the screen position in X and Y. In the OSD, this is called "....Screen Start" and can be controlled via ALT+DIRECTION keys. The Keys will be displayed if you enable this option and will not beeing displayed if you turn it off. Standard is 50 %, for -Y/+Y/+X/-X, that means, that you gain additional depth for ALL HUD/UI elements from the middle until +50 % away from the middle of the screen. The lower you choose this percentage, the less of the HUD from the middle is pushed into more depth than the rest of the HUD/UI. The Rest of the HUD/UI depth is controlled by the HUD-DEPTH function using NUMPAD"/" and/or NUMPAD"*". As it is NOT possible to universually fix this for speciffic textures like the crosshair, you are forced to disable this funktion in menus/maps, etc to not breake the HUD/UI.^

ISSUES?
- provide a detailed error report, including the things you have allready tried.
Last edited by Losti on Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:42 am, edited 7 times in total.
UnityBeing
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Re: [TOOL] Automatic HUD/UI Fix for 3D-Migoto - DX11 [In Development]

Post by UnityBeing »

Sounds good. I don't know how user friendly this will be for newbies but for me I'd attempt to use it. I vote that yes you should incorporate this and see how many users adapt. Well done!
Losti

Post by Losti »

UnityBeing wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:03 pm Sounds good. I don't know how user friendly this will be for newbies but for me I'd attempt to use it. I vote that yes you should incorporate this and see how many users adapt. Well done!
- start tool
- start game
- hunt shaderes with NUMPAD 4/5
- save shader as soon as HUD/UI is off using NUMPAD6
- wait 10 seconds
- hud is @ depth
- adjust depth by key and be saved for restart
TonyBirt
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by TonyBirt »

This sounds great, especially for smaller Unity games.
maurizioclaudio21
Cross Eyed!

Post by maurizioclaudio21 »

Thanks Losti
skyrimer
Certif-Eyed!

Post by skyrimer »

Great idea, I can tolerate many issues, but crosshair and HUD at wrong depth really breaks the game, +1 for this.
ASUS PG278QR Monitor
Windows 10 1809
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @3.60ghz
Kingston HyperX Predator DDR4 3200 PC4-25600 16GB 2x8GB CL16
MSI B450 Gaming Plus MAX
Corsair RM650 650W 80 Plus Gold
SSD M.2 2280 500GB
Gigabyte 2080 ti gaming oc
VR: Pimax 8k & Index controllers
Losti

Post by Losti »

The tool is ready so far and working. I also add option zu disable a Shader Online too (ingame) and some error handling today.
Blacksmith60
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Post by Blacksmith60 »

Great work Losti, brilliant idea - Thanks :)
Losti

Post by Losti »

This is a preview for those who wants to see how it works:

- NOTE: Even this is a UE4 game, i only choose this because it starts really fast ^^ thats cool for dev. The Fix-Scripts are NOT WORKING in conjunction with the UE4-UF2 (and its not needed there ^^):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lVYGASGkdM
Skawen
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Post by Skawen »

This will be amazing new thing, because crosshair is the problem with Universal fix & this will cover that.

Thank You Losti for creating new & improved things for 3D.
Losti

Post by Losti »

Skawen wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:25 am This will be amazing new thing, because crosshair is the problem with Universal fix & this will cover that.

Thank You Losti for creating new & improved things for 3D.
Please note that the Crosshair Shader is often connected with other HUD elements, so it can be pushed into more depth than the HUD with the Middlue hud fix function like i use it in UE4 but this needs some deactivation of this function with the toggle key in menues etc. Beside this, and not connected, i try to add auto depth crosshair may i provide several attemps for adjustment, but this is not for sure to work because we need to get the depth buffer from a light/shadow shader. I need to test several games to get an idea if this is possible or not, because many games needs adjustments here. But Static HUD is ready implemented. Not sure how far i will go to try yet.
Losti

Re: [TOOL] Automatic HUD/UI Fix for 3D-Migoto - DX11 [V.1.00]

Post by Losti »

The initial post was updated, the tool is released now. ENJOY!

viewtopic.php?p=180151#p180151
Losti

Re: [TOOL] Automatic HUD/UI Fix for 3D-Migoto - DX11 [V.1.00]

Post by Losti »

Return to “Nvidia 3D Vision Fixes, Solutions and Troubleshooting”