Lords of the Fallen

3DNovice
Petrif-Eyed

Lords of the Fallen

Post by 3DNovice »

I've tried several times to play this game, but quit due to the clunky unresponsive controls/gameplay.

I really wanted to play since the Nvidia Apex Physics and Turbulence looked good in youtube videos.

So I was on Nexus looking to mod a game and saw that a cheat mod was listed for God Mode. Actually you
do not need the mod, just open "My Documents", Lords of the Fallen, settings.ini, and simply add this
cheats_enabled = true

Then in game using an XBox controller LT+RT+B enables god mode. You can cycle it on and off to gain additional
points after spending what was given. Ohh and achievements still pop (bonus) Check Nexus for PS4 inputs

Hey I'm not proud, seriously this game's lack of fluidity was giving me angst and yes I know that armor weight,
weapon speed and build played into the slowness of attacks.

Be sure to grab the updated fix from masterotaku. Many thanks to him, as well as the original fixers
mike_ar69, Helifax, bo3b
Lysander
Terrif-eying the Ladies!

Re: Lords of the Fallen

Post by Lysander »

I played this game about a year ago. I think it was my first souls-like game so I didnt really have a frame of reference. It definitely took getting used to and feeling out the timings but I enjoyed the game and it flowed nicely. I think some bosses were much harder than the DS ones. It took me forever to figure out the trick for the dude in the cemetary and the one in the labirynth.

Some of the 2h weapons though were borderline u usable, I think there was a weapon called Thor or something that took like 5 seconds to swing. Screw that =)

The art style was pretty cool in this game.
Ryzen 5 5600X, RTX2080Ti, 16GB ram, Windows 20H2, nVidia 452.06, SSD, Dell S2716DG.

Return to “Nvidia 3D Vision Fixes, Solutions and Troubleshooting”