DerBlob
One Eyed Hopeful

Re: [3D-UNIVERSAL-Fix] Unreal Engine 4 - [V9.12] - Game List: 10.11.2022

Post by DerBlob »

Hey Losti,

Also jetzt verstehe ich garnichts mehr.
Also bei Helixmods gibt es den UEU-Fix
Der aber nur als Basis dient?!?
Und wenn man jetzt ein Spezifisches Unreal Engine Spiel hat, wo etwas nicht 100% richtig ist (wie in meinem Fall Dirt Rally 2.0), kann man dir 20 Euro überweisen und du versuchst es zu fixen und sendest einem den Fix?

Wäre zumindest recht Günstig.
Und fixed du "nur" noch Unreal Engine Spiele?
Wäre zumindest Logisch da du dieses im UEU-Fix Thread geschrieben hast....mhhhh

Wie gesagt ich verstehe den letzten Satz nicht so ganz, auch nach 2 Tagen lesen dessen nicht^^

Aber wie ich schon im anderen post schrieb, ich kann gerade wieder nichts zahlen, somit keine Anfrage von mir.

Und "dann" wenn ich zu Geld komme
"was auch am Monatsende übrig bleibt" werde ich sowieso erstmal Geld an Vier Leute Zahlen.
bo3b, davegl1234, Masterotaku, und dir
Denn diese sind für mich die Wichtigsten da sie A und B 3D auf einen TV gebracht haben ohne Nvidia Peripherie und B und C die Games fixen.
Und alle haben sehr viel beigetragen dass ich 3D feiern kann.

Aber dass schlimmste ist, dass wenn ich 100 Euro bezahlen werde, was garnicht so wenig ist, es für jeden für euch nur noch 25 Euro sind.

Und dabei haben aber auch alle Shader Hacker die garnicht mehr vorhanden sind, so viel mehr verdient.

Wie gesagt, ich kann gerade nicht mehr als Worte, und Taten werden folgen. Ich verspreche es.

English:

Hey Losti,

So now I don't understand anything anymore.
So Helixmods has the UEU fix
But it only serves as a basis?!?
And if you now have a specific Unreal Engine game where something is not 100% correct (like in my case Dirt Rally 2.0), can they transfer you 20 euros and you try to fix it and send you the fix?

At least it would be pretty cheap.
And do you “only” fix Unreal Engine games?
At least it would be logical since you wrote this in the UEU fix thread....mhhhh

As I said, I don't really understand the last sentence, even after reading it for 2 days^^

But as I wrote in the other post, I can't pay anything again at the moment, so no request from me.

And “then” when I get money
“Whatever is left over at the end of the month” I will first pay money to four people anyway.
bo3b, davegl1234, Masterotaku, and you
Because these are the most important ones for me because they brought A and B 3D to a TV without Nvidia peripherals and B and C fix the games.
And everyone contributed a lot so that I can celebrate 3D.

But the worst thing is that if I pay 100 euros, which is not that little, it will only be 25 euros for each of you.

And all the shader hackers who no longer exist deserve so much more.

As I said, I can't do more than words right now, and actions will follow. I promise it.
Losti
Golden Eyed Wiseman! (or woman!)

Post by Losti »

DerBlob wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:30 pm Hey Losti,

Also jetzt verstehe ich garnichts mehr.
Also bei Helixmods gibt es den UEU-Fix
Der aber nur als Basis dient?!?
Und wenn man jetzt ein Spezifisches Unreal Engine Spiel hat, wo etwas nicht 100% richtig ist (wie in meinem Fall Dirt Rally 2.0), kann man dir 20 Euro überweisen und du versuchst es zu fixen und sendest einem den Fix?

Wäre zumindest recht Günstig.
Und fixed du "nur" noch Unreal Engine Spiele?
Wäre zumindest Logisch da du dieses im UEU-Fix Thread geschrieben hast....mhhhh

Wie gesagt ich verstehe den letzten Satz nicht so ganz, auch nach 2 Tagen lesen dessen nicht^^

Aber wie ich schon im anderen post schrieb, ich kann gerade wieder nichts zahlen, somit keine Anfrage von mir.

Und "dann" wenn ich zu Geld komme
"was auch am Monatsende übrig bleibt" werde ich sowieso erstmal Geld an Vier Leute Zahlen.
bo3b, davegl1234, Masterotaku, und dir
Denn diese sind für mich die Wichtigsten da sie A und B 3D auf einen TV gebracht haben ohne Nvidia Peripherie und B und C die Games fixen.
Und alle haben sehr viel beigetragen dass ich 3D feiern kann.

Aber dass schlimmste ist, dass wenn ich 100 Euro bezahlen werde, was garnicht so wenig ist, es für jeden für euch nur noch 25 Euro sind.

Und dabei haben aber auch alle Shader Hacker die garnicht mehr vorhanden sind, so viel mehr verdient.

Wie gesagt, ich kann gerade nicht mehr als Worte, und Taten werden folgen. Ich verspreche es.
Ill check your comment in detail tomorrow, no time today, than il explain and answer your questions.

Cheres mate!
DerBlob
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by DerBlob »

OK, I revised everything a little bit

Hey Losti,

So now I don't understand anything anymore.
So Helixmods has the UEU fix (from you)
But it only serves as a basis...(most Games do not need a specific fix)
But if someone have a specific Unreal Engine game where something is not 100% correct the person can request a fix via PM to you, transfer 20 euros and you try to fix it and send the fix through an "one-time download link"?
Is this so far correct?

Next Question is:
For me, i would like to have a fix for Dirt Rally 2.0 ( i know you did it for 3d Vision) but with Ge-11 the Grass is missing.
Would you fix something like that too or is it out of your range and belongs to davegl1234 and Geo-11???

At least it would be pretty cheap if i understand it as i did, if not sorry for my missunderstanding.
But if, do you “only” fix Unreal Engine games?
At least it would be logical since you wrote this in the UEU fix thread....mhhhh

"Requests: PM ME!, Fee is 20 € for one download in forecast. No promise for if its working, no help for setup, no cash back!!!"

Or is it an old statement?

As I said, I don't really understand the last sentence, even after reading it for 2 days^^

But as I wrote in the other post, I can't pay anything yet at the moment, so no request from me.

And “then” when I get money
I will be paying money to four people.

And those are the most important ones "for me" bo3b and davegl1234 because they brought 3D to my TV without Nvidia peripherals and Shaderhackers like masterotaku and you who did the most to make game worl correct.
(If it only would be 6 years back i swear i would have payed you mininum 50 Euros per month but....)

The worst thing is that if I pay 100 euros, which is not so little for me, it will only be 25 euros for each of you.
But i think its better than nothing....please be patient...i believe next month im 80% sure about that.
And yes, I will also transfer 25 Euros to you, even if the request was an old statement and you don't publish anything new anymore. the old fixes are still worth it.

As I said, I can't do more than words right now, and actions will follow. I promise it.

PS: Im sleepy and was hurry ....i can not correct my wrong spellings sorry :)
Losti
Golden Eyed Wiseman! (or woman!)

Post by Losti »

I have made the last sentence more clear. And please don't donate anything to me. I'm not active here anymore.
terintamel
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by terintamel »

I cannot get System Shock remake to launch after the latest game update. I ran and beat the game in 2023 using the U4 fix with no issues. Only way to get the game to launch is to removed the d3d11 and nvapi64 dlls which disables the fix, or to launch it using 3dmigoto instead of Geo-11.

Return to “Nvidia 3D Vision Fixes, Solutions and Troubleshooting”