Ninja Gaiden 1,2,3 got perfect 3d by By default!

daspwan
Two Eyed Hopeful

Ninja Gaiden 1,2,3 got perfect 3d by By default!

Post by daspwan »

change profile to 3d hub player,It's all perfect!

only 3dmigoto can't be loaded, even 3dmigoto loader got crash,I don't know how everyone's situation is
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Alpechin
One Eyed Hopeful

Re: Ninja Gaiden 1,2,3 got perfect 3d by By default!

Post by Alpechin »

Thanks, but it only works me on Ninja Gaiden 3. It doesn't work me on Ninja Gaiden one and two.
skyrimer
Certif-Eyed!

Post by skyrimer »

So does it work with NG1 in 3D or not?
ASUS PG278QR Monitor
Windows 10 1809
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @3.60ghz
Kingston HyperX Predator DDR4 3200 PC4-25600 16GB 2x8GB CL16
MSI B450 Gaming Plus MAX
Corsair RM650 650W 80 Plus Gold
SSD M.2 2280 500GB
Gigabyte 2080 ti gaming oc
VR: Pimax 8k & Index controllers
daspwan
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by daspwan »

1,2,3 al got perfect 3d,you need change all 3 game profile to 3d hub player.
1,2 are dx11,3 is dx9.
AcidBong
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by AcidBong »

I see the Tridef logo on the screenshots. Do you know if it'll work in default 3d vision?
masterotaku
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by masterotaku »

How to make NG1 and NG2 work in 3D, using the latest installation of Special K at the moment (go to their discord), and without needing to change the profile.

WARNING: THESE GAMES NEED THE GLOBAL HACK TO BE ENABLED IN 3DFM!!!

This method probably doesn't work on Windows 7 because of its lack of flip model:

- Use Special K in global injection mode, and start the Special K service.
- Put your desktop at 3840x2160, with Nvidia DSR or as your native resolution if it's a 4K TV. The reason is that the ingame resolution has to match the desktop, needed to trigger 3D in the last step of this list.
- Set the Steam game launch options to "4k Fullscreen" (without the quotes).
- Run the game once. It will probably crash almost instantly.
- Go to the Special K installation and enter the "Profiles" folder, by default it's "C:\Users\YOURUSERHERE\Documents\My Mods\SpecialK\Profiles".
- You will see a folder for each game, in my case "[NINJA GAIDEN Master Collection] NINJA GAIDEN Σ" and "[NINJA GAIDEN Master Collection] NINJA GAIDEN Σ2".
- Enter them and open "SpecialK.ini".
- Under "[Steam.Log]" set "Silent=true", and under "[Render.DXGI]" set "UseFlipDiscard=true". That last setting appeared "true" for me after configuring "Use Flip Model Presentation" in the Special K interface ingame (changing that option ingame requires a restart).
- Run the game again. It shouldn't crash and it should trigger 3D Vision.

How to make NG3 work in 3D:

- Add "NINJA GAIDEN 3 Razor's Edge.exe" to the "3D-Hub Player" profile with Nvidia Profile Inspector.

NG3 is DX9, so yeah, it's that simple.

3Dmigoto doesn't work with NG1 and NG2. Also, the Helixmod "d3d9.dll" doesn't work with NG3 either.

There are a few 3D imperfections in the games (sun lens flares in NG1 scaling too much with convergence, water haloing at the start of NG2, and sword slash trails in NG2 and NG3. It's what I saw for now at the beginning of each game), but major things like lighting and shadows are correct, so if fixing them is impossible, it isn't that much of a loss.
Last edited by masterotaku on Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alpechin
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Alpechin »

Thank you masterotaku.
Creo que hablas español ¿no masterotaku?
Gracias por todo masterotaku.
masterotaku
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by masterotaku »

Alpechin wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:56 am Creo que hablas español ¿no masterotaku?
Sí. Es mi idioma principal, aunque no para uso de internet.

I've updated the instructions above. The delay wasn't needed, and the global hack is mandatory. I also tried to load 3Dmigoto in many ways, so I removed all sentences that resembled some hope, lol.
AcidBong
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by AcidBong »

Thank you masterotaku for helping me out! He is very kind. :)
bd32
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by bd32 »

I have followed the instructions above and cannot get this to work on neither my desktop (2080TI win 10 -> other 3d games working) nor my laptop Alienware m17r1 (880m with win10 -> other 3d games work). I have got Special K installed on both, and when I run the game on my laptop it does look to go into 3d mode, but crashes (even with the profile.ini changes).. on my desktop, the game runs without switching into 3d mode. Really want to play NG 1 and 2 in 3D. Is there any other way I can try to get this to work? Any chance this will get an official fix for Helix Mod -> 3d fix manager?

And thanks to all in the community for giving us so many great 3d fixes! I got the Ninja Gaiden games only because I read this forum :ugeek: :), can't wait to check them out in 3d!!!
bd32
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by bd32 »

I am not really sure what I did to fix my setup, but it is switching into 3d mode now and NG2 is beautiful in 3d. I made some changes to the (in game) Special K display setting (hit start and back on game pad to get into special k menu) with the windowed vs full screen and next time I ran the game it switched to 3d and worked. Thanks Masterotaku for the instructions!
masterotaku
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by masterotaku »

Someone helped me see that if the games are cracked, they don't crash when 3Dmigoto is there. This will allow me to fix the games (I tried the first one at least). It sucks that I'll have to tell people to crack their legit games, but it's the only way.
I don't have a date about when I'll start fixing them, because I'm busy with other stuff right now.

The modified 3Dmigoto that forces flip model (you can get d3d11.dll and nvapi64.dll from the The Evil Within 2 fix) works to trigger 3D.

Return to “Nvidia 3D Vision Fixes, Solutions and Troubleshooting”