3D Fix Manager: Not applying driver fix (causing immediate crash)

greg02
Cross Eyed!

3D Fix Manager: Not applying driver fix (causing immediate crash)

Post by greg02 »

EDIT: (Solved: found the setting in a different tab) DIT: Got the profile created correctly and the fix applied using 3D Fix Manager, but it is not applying the driver fix and is resulting in immediate crash. Is there a setting to apply the driver fix dialogue when you start the game?
Thanks
Last edited by greg02 on Sat May 29, 2021 7:02 am, edited 3 times in total.
greg02
Cross Eyed!

Re: 3D Fix Manager: Epic Game store title defaulting to Steam

Post by greg02 »

Is there some trick to stopping it from opening the steam store page when the game file is located in th Epic Game Store path? Everything is pointing to the Epic game in the 3D fix manager.. but still trying to open Steam store page to buy the game there.
3DNovice
Petrif-Eyed

Post by 3DNovice »

Last edited by 3DNovice on Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
greg02
Cross Eyed!

Post by greg02 »

For some reason I cannot get it to unhook from the Steam store version. Uninstalled, reinstalled, edited, all the settings application paths are correct. Whenever I try to play it opens the steam store to buy it (path file is pointing to the Epic Store .exe)
greg02
Cross Eyed!

Post by greg02 »

I was able to create the profile correctly by putting the entire path along with the .exe. It then applied the Unreal 4 universal fix. But now it won't do the driver fix dialogue when you go to run the game. I looked all over is there a setting to apply the driver fix when starting the game so it doesn't crash when you turn on 3D?

EDIT: Found the setting in a application settings tab, so all fixed.

Return to “Nvidia 3D Vision Fixes, Solutions and Troubleshooting”