It Takes Two (UE4)

Shift-E
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

It Takes Two (UE4)

Post by Shift-E »

I picked this up due to the crazy good reviews, for those unaware its by the maniac who did A Way Out and Brothers :D . Old school co-op fun!

So the great UE4 Universal fix does 99% of the work, but it looks like the decals are not fixed. I hunted the shader and it looks like the regex did not pick it up. I can disable the shader and the game would be 100% playable, but would like to see if this was fixable first. game looks amazing in 3D, even with its split screen format..
Tullebob
Cross Eyed!

Re: It Takes Two (UE4)

Post by Tullebob »

Man, this one will be good. Nice to hear that the universal fix takes care of most of the issues. Wont be much left to fix then :) Looking forward to this game
3D Vision rig -> 8700k oc 4.9, asus rog 2080ti, 16 GB DDR4 3200 Mhz ram, Win 7 running driver 425.31 on SSD1, Win 10 running driver 452.06 on SSD2, Win 10 running latest Nvidia driver for Vulkan3dV and 2D gaming on SSD3, for 3d vision display: 1080p on VG248QE (and sometimes 1440p on PG278PR), Valve Index or Optoma UHD42 projector
Losti
Golden Eyed Wiseman! (or woman!)

Post by Losti »

Shift-E wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:40 am I picked this up due to the crazy good reviews, for those unaware its by the maniac who did A Way Out and Brothers :D . Old school co-op fun!

So the great UE4 Universal fix does 99% of the work, but it looks like the decals are not fixed. I hunted the shader and it looks like the regex did not pick it up. I can disable the shader and the game would be 100% playable, but would like to see if this was fixable first. game looks amazing in 3D, even with its split screen format..
can you post the shader to me @ discord?

have you tried the OBJECT FIX options in the OSD ingame? I have enver seen a game where the decals are not cougth by any of the RegEx ^^ So i am inteested if it is so its a quick fix for this i think.
Losti
Golden Eyed Wiseman! (or woman!)

Post by Losti »

Shift-E wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:40 am I picked this up due to the crazy good reviews, for those unaware its by the maniac who did A Way Out and Brothers :D . Old school co-op fun!

A fix for this is posted @ lostis_room

How to Join me to get the fix?
· Register to 3D-Vision Discord Channel if you haven’t already - https://discord.gg/tXHYhNK
. Send me some donation via PayPal (http://paypal.me/Losti3D)
. Send me your Discord name
. Send me a Discord private message
. wait until I give you access
· Enter the channel lostis_room and check the pinned messages for the fix
Lysander
Terrif-eying the Ladies!

Post by Lysander »

wow, thanks!
Ryzen 5 5600X, RTX2080Ti, 16GB ram, Windows 20H2, nVidia 452.06, SSD, Dell S2716DG.
Shift-E

Post by Shift-E »

We've now played through 8 of the 9 chapters (this game is much longer than his previous ones), and the fix has been pixel perfect all the way through! The game has a LOT of sequences that shine in 3D, but I won't spoil them. While its not a gameplay genre I usually enjoy, the mandatory co-op is where the real fun is at. I will definitely be interested in seeing what his next crazy game will be.. great fix Losti :!:
Chtiblue
Certif-Eyed!

Post by Chtiblue »

Only playable in coop?
Shift-E

Post by Shift-E »

Chtiblue wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:49 am Only playable in coop?
Yeah built specifically for co-op, same as his last game "A Way Out" (which I liked more).

Its a free download for your co-op parter if playing online. It also has local couch co-op (game is split screen either way).
3DNovice
Petrif-Eyed

Post by 3DNovice »

Return to “Nvidia 3D Vision Fixes, Solutions and Troubleshooting”