Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2

Obveron
One Eyed Hopeful

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2

Post by Obveron »

DirectX 11, Unreal Engine. I'd dare say there's a good chance this will work well in 3D.
john-glad
One Eyed Hopeful

Re: Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2

Post by john-glad »

Has anyone tried it and can confirm it works with the UE4 Universal Fix?
Losti
Golden Eyed Wiseman! (or woman!)

Re: Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2

Post by Losti »

The Universal fix is tested against UE-4 versions from 4.19 (i do not hav earlier games) until 4.26 (Update UE-2-UF2 - 3.0 not released yet). 4.19-4.22 should work well with the current Universal Fix Version. The games later may have reflection and flickering issues i adressed in the new Update that i will release in the rearly ocrober. So in any case of the UE4 Engine, (NOT UE3!!!)
based on my experiance i can say every game is working with the Universal fix, you may have to reduce AA or some of the post processing in case of special things. There is only one game out there that is NOT working, and this is HELLBLADE. I have c hecked this and it seems that the game is completely different and the migoto creators made a special MIGOTO version for this game.

So to anwer your questions if game works or not: Try to get INFOS about the ENGINE Version the game is running, if its UE4, you get a ... lets say 90 % Change that the game will be near perfect, and 1 % that it is completely not working.

Return to “Nvidia 3D Vision Fixes, Solutions and Troubleshooting”