Steam Summer Game Festival Demos

thebigdogma
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Steam Summer Game Festival Demos

Post by thebigdogma »

Just started checking it out - a bunch of potentially good stuff in the mix. I'll post a few more games when I get a chance but, for now, I'll start with the remake of Destroy All Humans.

Enjoy!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
thebigdogma
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Re: Steam Summer Game Festival Demos

Post by thebigdogma »

Mira's Tale...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
thebigdogma
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by thebigdogma »

Omno
thebigdogma
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by thebigdogma »

Pumpkin Jack
Shift-E
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Post by Shift-E »

thanks for posting, looks like Omno and Mira's Tale are both UE4 engine. I will check those out in 3D for sure, you might want to include what engine/universal fix worked for you (Unity version# or UE4). Its hard to sift through all those indie games and find the quality looking ones, so I appreciate you putting these up. Omno definitely looks interesting..

I don't know if its part of the Festival, but Unto the End demo works with Unity fix (I think it was the 2017 version).
thebigdogma
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by thebigdogma »

All of these games are UE4. I have tried a couple that are Unity that I really like, but the Unity Universal fix doesn't solve all of the issues in these newer games (Ary: Secret of Seasons and Liberated are the two that I have tried so far.), so I am not posting them.
Feisty_Fernando
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Post by Feisty_Fernando »

Let me know if anyone has a chance to test out Dreamscaper or Vigil: The Longest Night in 3DV. I'm away from home, no pc right now
thebigdogma
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by thebigdogma »

I tested out Dreamscaper the last time the demo was available on Steam... a few minor issues, but looks good in S3D.

Here is Desperados III. Unity. Some issues with overlays, but playable as-is so far.

Loved the demo so much (never played the prior games) that I just bought the game ($5 discount on GMG.)
skyrimer
Certif-Eyed!

Post by skyrimer »

Big thanks thebigdogma for this round of tests, some very interesting games there, nice to hear that Desperados III works well with a few issues since it's getting very good reviews.
ASUS PG278QR Monitor
Windows 10 1809
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @3.60ghz
Kingston HyperX Predator DDR4 3200 PC4-25600 16GB 2x8GB CL16
MSI B450 Gaming Plus MAX
Corsair RM650 650W 80 Plus Gold
SSD M.2 2280 500GB
Gigabyte 2080 ti gaming oc
VR: Pimax 8k & Index controllers

Return to “Nvidia 3D Vision Fixes, Solutions and Troubleshooting”